Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

i need the answer questions ASAP: *All the instruction

Customer Question

Hi there, i need the answer for these questions ASAP: *All the instruction you need is here.. email me back if you need more info: Complete the following Programming Exercises: A) [20marks]Writeanassemblyapplicationthatdoesthefollowing: 1. a) Fills a SDWORD array with 36 random integers in the range of -2FFFh to +4FFFh. Report when finished. The array has been filled with values in the range -2FFFh to +4FFFh. 2. b) Loops through the array and displays each number in HEX, comma separated, with 6 numbers per line. Only 4 digit HEX numbers are allowed. 3. c) Sum all the values in the array and report the total as a signed integer The total of the values in the array is +3682. 4. d) Loop through the array, count the number of even integers and report the count as an unsigned number. The number of even values in the array is 23. 5. e) Report the smallest number in the array as a binary value with only 16 bits.. Thesmallestnumberinthearrayinbinaryis 1101111001001011 Each of the steps must be a separate procedure which accepts the address of the array and the size of the array in registers and preserves all register values except the result when appropriate which must be returned in the EAX register. NOTE: I recommend that you write the program first in Java, C or C++. B) [10 marks] Write a program which calculates the sum(n) using a procedure which accepts n as a value in eax, and returns the answer, sum(n) in the same register. Use this procedure in a loop to print the values as a series, comma separated, (1, 3, 6, 10, 15 ...) until the value is too large for a 32-bit register. Then report: 1. the largest valid value; and 2. the value of n in sum(n). Note that sum(n) = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +...+(n-1) + n. Sum(n)={1,3,6,10,15,21,28,36,.... 3E465h, 0342h, 356Bh, F3CDh, 2F4Eh, D23Ah, 095Dh, ... The largest number in the series which fits in a 32-bit register is(###) ###-#### *****) [30 marks] Chapter 6 – Exercise 9 (Pg 240) – Validating a PIN For this question, write the answer in Java or C first (submit this – worth 5 marks) and then convert the high-level program to Assembly. Use the original code as the comments for your assembly program. You must create the boolean validatePIN(int[] pin) method which accepts the reference to the array with the 5 PIN digits in one of the registers. You can also create other methods to support the validation if necessary. For all of these problems, a right-side column of comments must be included to explain the logic of your code. Writing the logic in Java or pseudo-code is acceptable. When I read your comments, I should clearly see your algorithm. Also, there must be proper comments at the start of every procedure as shown on pages 146-47, and comments with your name, course code, date, assignment/question number, and problem description at the top of every program. Marks will be deducted for missing commenting. Submission, demonstrating and grading: 1. a) Submit your assignments in a Word file to CMS using the file name ASSIGN5_YourName.docx where YourName is ***** ***** name followed by your first name. Ex. Using a name, the file would be ASSIGN5_LajoieMichael.docx. This document will contain: i. The source code for your solutions. ii. A screen shot showing that the program worked. **This this the book im using:

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes please i need it as soon as possible

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Mr: Greg.. when will you done it because i really need to send it as soon as you finish

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello there, is there anyone going to answer this or not, because its been there for awhile and no answer yet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please cancel it and give me my money back

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello i don't want this questions answered and need my money back

thank you