Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Design and implement a Java program that transfers fragments

Customer Question
of a file to multiple...
Design and implement a Java program that transfers fragments of a file to multiple remote nodes. The class should take as input:
1. A file path to file of a fixed size (64MB).
2. An unordered list of 64 IP addresses/port numbers.
3. The maximum transfer rate for the sender (in Kbps). The rate limits the total amount of bandwidth a sender consumes when transferring file fragments.
The program should divide the file up into 64x1MB fragments and send one fragment to each of the 64 nodes. A TCP socket should be used for communication with each of the nodes. The transfer should honor the rate set by the user. Assume that each of the remote nodes have equal upstream and downstream bandwidth. The focus should be to:
· Minimize the total time it takes to send the entire 64MB file.
· Minimize the communication overhead.
· Minimize system resources consumed during the transfer.
Please submit working code with build instructions (Eclipse project environment preferred), all test code (JUnit or other code used to debug the solution), a one page (or less) description of how you tested your solution and why you tested the way you did, and a one page (or less) description of why you chose the solution and an evaluation of how it performs against the goals stated above.
Exceptional solutions will:
Handle both IPv4 and IPv6 format addresses
Handle endpoints that receive data at different rates
Gracefully recover from errors (make good use of exception handling)
Be thoroughly commented
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
10/26/2015
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Hi, I am looking for the entire solution actually (code, junit, and two 1-page summary). There is no additional document. I would need it done soon, as the way justanswer acts is a bit misleading. I sent the question on Saturday,, I have to submit on thursday, meaning I need the answer by tomorrow or day-after, so as to clarify doubts, go through the solution, and then submit. Will that be doable for you Mr. White? I want it to be exactly as per the question, but I do not want it to be too complicated to raise alarms. They know I am a MS graduate, who is good in Java, but definitely not a pro.
Hi Greg, kindly let me know with a reply with your opinion. I have already been charged and am counting on you. Please feel free to share your opinion at the earliest as I have limited time. Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Okay, I have to submit this on thursday. Thanks for your support.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor