David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

This question is L. Windows Server Deployment Proposal

Customer Question

This question is for David L. Windows Server Deployment Proposal Overview Each student will create a detailed, organized, unified technical solution given the scenario described below. The submission will be in a written format, with at least one diagram, and may include additional
diagrams, charts or tables. The assignment is meant for students to enhance their mastery of the material and to provide a creative and realistic way in which to apply knowledge from this course. Scenario Worldwide Advertising, Inc. (referred to as “WAI”)
has hired you as an IT consultant for implementing their Windows network infrastructure. WAI is a new advertising firm, and they are currently hiring staff, establishing two locations, and have a need to get their internal IT services configured. They do not
yet have an IT staff, but when they do, the IT staff will take over all aspects of IT administration. You are required to supply WAI with a solution which describes the implementation and configuration of their core IT services. Cost is not a significant concern
– WAI wishes to implement the “right” solution to fit their needs now and for the next 2-3 years. There are several details about WAI which will have an impact on your choices: • WAI will start with 90 employees, in the following departments: o Executives
(9 employees) – manage and run the company o Accounts and Sales Department (15 employees) – perform market research and maintain accounts o Creative, Media and Production Department (49 employees) – advertising o Human Resources and Finances (12 employees)
– perform HR and financial duties o IT (5 employees) – manage IT for the company o WAI will have two sites, one in Los Angeles and one in New York. Most staff will be located in LA, with at least 1 person from each of the departments above located in NY. •
Networking equipment is already in place for both sites. A secure tunnel (using IPSec) will be established between the two sites so that inter-site traffic will be securely tunneled over the Internet. You may make whatever other assumptions you wish about
intra-and inter-site connectivity. • Security mechanisms (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection) will be handled separately, and there is no need to describe them. • Some departments will want their data to remain private from other departments (e.g., Finances
personnel will not want Production staff to see the company’s financial details). Your team may make assumptions about how data should be shared or kept private. • Assumptions can be made regarding any information not included here; all assumptions should
be identified, however. Topics to Cover Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below contains recommended points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This question will be for David L.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this completed?

Is there a length or format requirement or additional details you can provide?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David,
Sorry I am responding this late, i had a login problem which has just been fixed. I appreciate your reaching out to me so soon. This paper is due by the 9th of November.
Attached is the complete paper and requirements. Please let me know if there are any concerns sir, Thanks !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, good day. Am still waiting anxiously to hear from you. I did respond to your question and attached the complete paper. Please reach me as soon as you can, Thanks you.
kpoto
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, still waiting for your response. Hope all is well. Thanks !!
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay. Since the offer does not cover the work required to complete the project, I have posted a suggested amount through the JA system that you should receive shortly.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, thanks for responding. I do not see any amount listed. Where do I see the amount? Just want to get things going.
Let me get your response on the amount or where I can find it if already posted. Thanks !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok now I see it in another email. If I understand you well, the amount is shifted from $30 to $120 ? And if so, can I ask for a little bit of reduction? Thanks while waiting on your kind response.
Kpoto
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David I shifted the value from $38 to $120 as you requested. Hope its all clear to set off with the response. Thanks !
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay. I am working on it now.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, I hope you haven't missed the dateline. Remember I said it will be needed on the 9th. But if you need more time I could stretch till 13th, the actual submission date. Counting highly on you . Please let me get your response on this. Thanks
Kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for checking in. The report is going well and should be able to complete by tomorrow the 9th in the late afternoon. If I encounter any delays I will let you know.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good to know that David, that works so well for me. Stay cool and Thanks again.
Kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

I had to attend to an urgent matter today which has delayed completion. I am still working on completing it later this evening however please let me know if it is still possible to stretch the deadline to tomorrow.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is just fine. Go ahead and complete it tomorrow. Thanks !
Kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posting this on customer's behalf. He cannot download the link in order to view the answer. Please provide another option for him to view it. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, I have downloading this file. Its sending to another website MediaFire which I dont want an account. Is it possible to send it directly to my email, Please on***@******.*** ? Waiting for your kind reaction. Thanks !
kpoto
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Revised !
Hi David, I have problem downloading this file. Its sending me to another website MediaFire which I don't have an account. Is it possible to send it directly to my email, Please on "*****@******.***" ? Waiting for your kind reaction. Thanks !
kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies for the delay. I am away from my computer however will be back soon and then upload and repost the report.

Thank you for your patience.

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, thanks for your response and I will be waiting !
Kpoto
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, time is closing up on me so will be grateful if you can play haste and send me the downloadable copy latest today.
Appreciate your continuous understanding!
Kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience - almost there so will be uploading again and posting shortly.

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Ok so I have uploaded it again - please click the link below to download:

click here

I will be standing by to make sure you download the report successfully.

So sorry for the delay in re-uploading and thank you for your patience.

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Also, please let me know when you download the report successfully just so I know that the download worked and you now have it.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no link to the report sir.
Verify please!
Kpoto
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My bad, I finally completed the download it all worked out well.
Thanks so much and will keep in touch.
Kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Ok and thanks for letting me know.

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Also, please provide a positive rating if you are satisfied with the service.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's for sure David, I will not forget to rate you after my work has been corrected.
Kpoto
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thank you.

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any changes to the report.

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.