Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1- Produce an Extended Entity RelationShip model using top

Customer Question
down approach for the given...
1- Produce an Extended Entity RelationShip model using top down approach for the given case study organisation use Qsee to produce your EERD and the notation taught in the module. List Validation quesiton (6-10) used to validate your EER diagram.
2- Normalise the Forms in Appendix (bottom-up)
3- Produce Composite EER Diagran based on outputs from bottom up and top down approaches. Derive tis EERD to produce a final list of relations/ tables and for each relation / table produce a full list of attributes that are a primary key and any derived foreign key attributes you should aslo make any neccessary physical desing consideration and document this clearly.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
10/24/2015
Tutor: Raj, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Raj
Raj, Engineer

Hi there, My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution. Let me know the problem statement or the other details to be used to make EER diagram.

Your task is to develop a database system for the Volunteering Department within the University. Leeds Beckett students and staff have the opportunity to volunteer on community and conservation projects at home and abroad. To help you to choose where and what volunteering you want, we have got a volunteering department, and Chloe has been working since the department was created.To check for volunteer opportunities please visit http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/cpv/Chloe is currently recording all details related to volunteering on a spreadsheet, in reality she has several spreadsheets, where she is recording staff details, students, places you can volunteer at, stuff you can do etc. Currently she needs to look at two different spreadsheets if she wants to find out volunteers volunteering in Indonesia Summer 2015 and their team leader. A database would allow Chloe to work more efficiently.Chloe has listed below how she would like to use this new database (ie these are her business requirements). For example:
• To be able to identify academics who have volunteered abroad and where
• To be able to record means of travel to projects taking place abroad
• To be able to retrieve records of all staff involved and the location for each project (home or abroad)
• List all students who have volunteered and projects they volunteered on
• To be able to identify common activities that are part of many projects
• To be able to list all the skills required for a particular task on a project
• To be able to list all staff who did more than one volunteering project abroad in the last 3 years
• To be able to record projects’ length
• To be able to identify volunteers who may have a specific medical condition
• To be able List all induction courses details, attendees and presenters
• Each volunteer will also provide details of 3 contacts: 2 emergency contacts and their Doctor’s contact details. It is not unusual for whole families to work as volunteers.Anyone wishing to become a volunteer completes an application form (see the form, in Appendix) , and must provide details of two referees. These two referees must return satisfactory references. In addition the volunteer must
• receive the volunteer handbook,
• sign a confidentiality policy,
• sign a volunteer agreement
attend a briefing with their team leader on fire drill and first aid proceduresExamples of typical queries that the database will be expected to support are provided in the list below:
• How many volunteers went to Poland?
• What tasks was Jane involved in during her project in Indonesia?
• Which staff did volunteering in year 2012 and are candidates for Global citizenship award?
• What is the main transport medium for each project?
• Which skills are required for the project in Greece?
• Who is the team leader in each project for this summer’s volunteering projects abroad?
I had send you the full requirement

Sorry, just saw it. When is the deadline?

at least let's start with the first step identifiying the entities and the relationships between them.
1- Produce an Extended Entity RelationShip model using top down approach for the given case study organisation use Qsee to produce your EERD and the notation taught in the module. List Validation quesiton (6-10) used to validate your EER diagram.Dead Line will be on Thursday Morning for step # ***** I need your help man.
Please i am still waiting for your answer
HelloI am still waiting for the answer will you please forward it to me as soon as possible.
Tutor: SuperiorTutor, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 2 years ago
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Professional w/Adv. Degree

Hi

Oh sorry for the mistake. Do not accept the offer , this seems to be a system error. I will optout

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate