Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

A network proposal has to be developed manufacturing

Customer Question
A network proposal has to...
A network proposal has to be developed for a manufacturing company. The design is an L-Shaped building approximately 1500 square feet. They will have 1 reception and 5 offices. Each office employee has a personal printer. They are not using a network to communicate.
The table below shows the current number of offices and those in the future plan.
Currently:
Future plans:
Executive’s ( 4 )
HR (6)
Accounting ( 3 )
Accounting (5)
Business and HRM ( 2 )
Breakroom (2)
They are moving to a larger building 3500 square feet. They are expanding and will add 15 more offices. They will add network printers and wireless network for employees and guest. They will need to share files between departments.
Design a network for this company to incorporate a network server, printer and wireless network.
The following questions are questions that your proposal should answer:
What type of network topology should be used? What type of cabling will need to be
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
10/19/2015
Tutor: Russell H., Electronics and systems professinal replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Electronics and systems professinal

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that your question is not completely stated, for it ends in mid-sentence.

Also you have not stated how many computers are both

- to-be-installed in the future plan

- have-already-been-installed

The figures in ( parentheses, like this ), might be one or the other.

Also, your question ends in mid-sentence, like this: What type of cabling will need to be

But from what little is stated, if the building is L-shaped, it most likely will need a bus topology, with the server at one end of the 'L', and the bus stretching from one end of the 'L' to the other.

Cabling? probably 10-Base-T these days. But that might depend upon the rest of your question, that has not been fully stated.

A network proposal has to be developed for a manufacturing company. The design is an L-Shaped building approximately 1500 square feet. They will have 1 reception and 5 offices. Each office employee has a personal printer. They are not using a network to communicate.The table below shows the current number of offices and those in the future plan.Currently:Executive’s ( 4 )
Accounting ( 3 )
Business and HRM ( 2 )Future plans:
HR (6)
Accounting (5)
Breakroom (2)They are moving to a larger building 3500 square feet. They are expanding and will add 15 more offices. They will add network printers and wireless network for employees and guest. They will need to share files between departments.Design a network for this company to incorporate a network server, printer and wireless network.The following questions are questions that your proposal should answer:What type of network topology should be used? What type of cabling will need to be used? What are the hardware needs? This proposal should include a detail of the network topology, an itemized list of materials/hardware needed, an estimated time to complete, and an estimated cost for all materials and hardware.

How soon is this assignment needed?

before midnight...
I will also need a visual along with the questions answered
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
could you just answer the questions please