Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Suppose you have created tables in assignment 1 listed

Customer Question
below. Please write an anonymous...
Suppose you have created tables in assignment 1 listed below. Please write an anonymous PL/SQL program for each the following problems. Tables: Company(cid, cname, city, state) /* city is the company’s location, cname is ***** ***** */ Employee(eid, ename,
street, city, state, salary, cid) /* city is where the employee lives*/ Manages(eid, mid) /* mid is manager’s ID*/ Problem 1: Write an anonymous PL/SQL program to compute the sum of 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. You must use a loop. Tip: consider how to update your loop
variable. [30 points] Problem 2: Use an implicit cursor to print out the MID of manager of Bob. Please handle exceptions. If you do not have Bob as ename in your employee table, use any name you have (e.g., Jeff). [35 points] Problem 3: Use an explicit cursor
to print out the ename, street, and city of all employees working for Verizon (you can also use any company name you have in your company table if you do not have Verizon as company_name). [35 points]
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
10/12/2015
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Here What I had that can assit.
Solution of problem 1:CREATE TABLE COMPANY(cid VARCHAR2(12) PRIMARY KEY,company_name VARCHAR2(20),city VARCHAR2(15),state VARCHAR2(15));CREATE TABLE EMPLOYEE(eid VARCHAR2(12) PRIMARY KEY,ename VARCHAR2(20),street VARCHAR2(30),city VARCHAR2(15),state VARCHAR2(15),salary NUMBER(10),cid VARCHAR2(12) REFERENCES COMPANY(cid));CREATE TABLE MANAGERS(mid VARCHAR2(12) PRIMARY KEY,eid VARCHAR2(12) REFERENCES EMPLOYEE(eid));Solution of problem 2:INSERT INTO COMPANYVALUES('C123','Randstand','Glenburnie','Maryland');INSERT INTO COMPANYVALUES('C124','Verizon','Washington','Maryland');INSERT INTO COMPANYVALUES('C125','Infosys','Baltimore','Maryland');INSERT INTO COMPANYVALUES('C126','PWCC','Baltimore','Maryland');INSERT INTO MANAGERS VALUES('M888','E457');INSERT INTO MANAGERS VALUES('M889','E459');INSERT INTO MANAGERS VALUES('M890','E460');INSERT INTO MANAGERS VALUES('M891','E461');INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE VALUES('E456','John','123 newstreet','Baltimore','Maryland',70000,'C123');INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE VALUES('E457','Mary','234 oldstreet','Baltimore','Maryland',65000,'C124');INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE VALUES('E458','Tina','768 faststreet','Washington','Maryland',62000,'C124');INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE VALUES('E459','Robert','231 slowstreet','Frederick','Maryland',72000,'C125');INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE VALUES('E460','Tim','435 newstreet','Frederick','Maryland',66000,'C124');INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE VALUES('E461','Danny','210 oldstreet', 'Washington', 'Maryland', 57000, 'C126');Solution of problem 3:Task 1.SELECT ename FROM EMPLOYEE WHERE city = 'Baltimore';Task 2.SELECT ename FROM COMPANY, EMPLOYEE WHERE COMPANY.cid = EMPLOYEE.cid ANDCOMPANY.city = 'Baltimore';Task 3.SELECT city, COUNT(cid) AS NumberOfCompanies FROM COMPANY GROUP BY city;Task 4.SELECT city, COUNT(cid) AS NumberOfCompanies FROM COMPANY GROUP BY city havingcount(*) >= 2;Task 5.SELECT company_name, COUNT(eid) AS NumberOfEmployees FROM COMPANY, EMPLOYEEWHERE COMPANY.cid = EMPLOYEE.cid GROUP by company_name;Task 6.SELECT ename FROM EMPLOYEE, COMPANY, MANAGERS WHERE COMPANY.cid =EMPLOYEE.cid AND EMPLOYEE.eid = MANAGERS.eid AND COMPANY.company_name ='Verizon';

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

are you still looking for an answer to these questions?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Thanks for responding. I don't need this question answered any more.
Ingo U
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer