Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I broke my computer and I am trying to catch up on the

Customer Question
homework I lost. I have...
I broke my computer and I am trying to catch up on the homework I lost. I have downloaded the assignment and instructions at http://wikisend.com/download/494930/lab%205%20VLSM%20Instructions.docx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
10/12/2015
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

I am in CIS 240 Networking. My text book is CCNA Guide to Cisco Networking, 4th edition. chapter 5.
Tutor: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for choosing just answer.

Did you have a specific question ABOUT the homework....or did you just want all the answers filled in for you?

I know it sounds horrible but I need them filled in. I broke my computer and I am playing catch up and that was taking a very long time. My other homework was not as time consuming so I am trying to finish those up and this is mid terms week so I am just behind. If you can do that piece, I will be caught up and finish my mid terms. Breaking my hard drive really sent me backwards.

Ahh, I hear ya.....I have been there....so I totally empathize with you.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to just fill in the blanks. I think that's called cheating. And whether or not your school allows it....my moral fibers do not.

I don't have ANY problem with HELPING you to find the answers....or helping to explain a question that is confusing. Or showing you what you are doing right...or wrong.

But just filling in the blanks....so you can turn around and hand it in as YOUR work...I would have to object to.

I am sorry....I will open this question back up.

Tutor: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Robert M., Consultant