F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

I have a presentation do and I am stuck could you help with

Customer Question

Hello, I have a presentation do and I am stuck could you help with the following?Imagine you are an executive GoldMan Sacs, and you are preparing a presentation for the board of directors about the organization's direction.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes on each slide, in which you address the following:
Analyze factors that influence each of the following: the company's strategic planning, tactical planning, operational planning, and contingency planning.
Analyze the influence that legal issues, ethics, and corporate social responsibility have had on management planning. Provide at least one example for each.
Evaluate the planning function of management as it relates to the organization's goals and strategies. Use steps in the specific formal planning process outlined in the text.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention the deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is due Mon Sept 21 at 12:00pm
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will work. Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry i am not going to pay $300. What happened to the $18 offer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

$18 for 10 to 15 slides are too low amount, sorry can not provide you the answer for such low amount, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is what you offered to begin with and then it went up to 300
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I haven't offered any amount such like that, $40 is the current price of your question and I have only offered once, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I guess you have my $40 but I will not pay $300 for a 10- 15 power point. Will not be using you guys again or recommending you guys to anyone else. That is just ridiculous.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.