Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1. Given a stretch of double-stranded DNA with the following

Customer Question

1. Given a stretch of double-stranded DNA with the following sequence:
5’-ATGGGGCATTGAGCCTCCGAGG-3’
3’-TACCCCGTAACTCGGAGGCTCC-5’
What would be the sequence of an RNA molecule generated by transcription using the top strand as template? Be sure to specify the polarity of your RNA transcript.
2. The pathway below represents the pathway by which the fungus B. gempasawius produces substance E, an essential metabolite required for growth.
You are interested in isolating mutant forms of enzyme 2 (“B-ase”), which catalyzes the conversion of metabolite B to metabolite C.
A. Briefly a strategy for isolating these mutants.
B. Mutants which have lost enzyme activity 4 (converts D to E) are available from another lab. If you cross the haploid form of your mutant to the haploid form of the 4ase mutant, you produce stable diploids. Would you expect your diploids to grow on minimal media? Why or why not?
C. If the 4ase mutation was dominant, would you expect the diploids generated in your cross to grow on minimal media? Why or why not?
3. An RNA molecule is synthesized that has a random sequence consisting of 60% U’s and 40% G’s. Among the amino acids in the polypeptide chains produced by in vitro translation, what is the expected frequency of Phe? Of Gly? Explain.
4. Father Mendel has received another true-breeding strain of wrinkled peas from a distant admirer. When he crosses them to his own pure-breeding “wrinkled” strain, the F1 progeny all have smooth peas. Among the progeny of the F2 produced by selfing this F1, what proportion of plants do you expect to have round peas, and why?
Need it by sept 15.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5’-ATGGGGCATTGAGCCTCCGAGG-3’
3’-TACCCCGTAACTCGGAGGCTCC-5’
4. (Problem 2.19 from Hartl) What is the probability that a sibship of five children will include at least one boy and at least one girl? Explain your answer.
5. Father Mendel has received another true-breeding strain of wrinkled peas from a distant admirer. When he crosses them to his own pure-breeding “wrinkled” strain, the F1 progeny all have smooth peas. Among the progeny of the F2 produced by selfing this F1, what proportion of plants do you expect to have round peas, and why?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.

The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.

Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for responding. There is no format but its worth 5%. If you can try to make it possible I atleast get 4.5 or 5 % total. I have to submit this on Sept 17. If I can get this a day or two before it would help to go over the work and learn it. Please submit this as private attachment.http://wikisend.com/download/956496/PS I_DUE 9_17_15(1).docxThank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.