Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Need help with Course Journal

Customer Question
need help with Course Journal...
need help with
Course Journal
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
8/21/2015
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Please provide detail and also mention your deadline, thanks.

i am having problem with attaching the file.The deadline is wednesday
can i send it to you by email?

Please upload the file at www.mediafire.com and www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, thanks.

here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/view/bc9hbr2psxzc1vc/course_journal.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/x1bsz7vn66wiska/course_journal.doc
the second link is the correct one
I am unable to understand the requirement of your question, can u clearly mention them, thanks.
i am unclear as well that's why i need help.It is for English Composition project. please open back the question to experts i selected ; i see where that experts have done the project before for some one else he might have a better understand of the project is about. thanks for trying to help.
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago
Judy Bailey
Hello and thanks for your patience. You are missing some of the instructions which I believe are on the Journal Evaluation Chart (Me, A Writer? is the first one, Prewriting is the second one).
I have several models to choose from for this project. Would you be interested in that? A model has been submitted before. You can either follow the model or you can re-write it in your own words.
Judy
There is no Journal Evaluation Chart. I review the instruction again, what I think it is saying I need to go thought each one the chart and evaluate how I did in my own words.
the first file go with the second file
Tutor: Judy Bailey,
 replied 2 years ago

The Journal Evaluation Chart is on the last page of the first file you sent http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/4G8ZoODQ/fileB.pdf

There are many instructions for this and you only have the instructions for the last two journal entries. You need 16 entries. Did you complete any of the journal entries?

I have completed the essays. There were no other journal entries that I know of. please open back the question to experts i selected ; i see where that experts have done the project before for some one else he might have a better understand of the project is about. thanks for trying to help.
Tutor: Bethany Robertson, Teacher replied 2 years ago
Bethany Robertson

Hi my name is***** appears your requested expert is not currently available but I have helped on this project many times in the past. After reading carefully through everything you sent, it appears that all you need are Journals 14 & 15. The evaluation is asking you to go back over all your journal entries to ensure that they are in the proper format and are addressing all of the types of thinking/writing listed. To do this, I would need to see the the document you have made with ALL journal entries so I could edit it for proper format. Would you be able to send that to me?

There is no 14 & 15. Journal entries. It's an English composition Course Journal ,at the very end of the document I send if you notice is says Course Journal Evaluation Chart.
Thanks for trying to help. Please open the question I will wait on the expert I have selected.

Hi, Bethany again. I wanted to let you know that the expert you requested seems to no longer be on JA. The last time he/she posted was in 2012. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to try to find someone else.

Bethany

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate