Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need IT/215 inventory part 2 and part 3

Customer Question
I need IT/215 inventory...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
8/17/2015
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
I'll b out of work at 5 i'll send the code i have completed plus details for you to. Complete at that time can you get part 2 completed tonight for me as its already late. Thanks. Art
Without the details I am unable to assist you, please provide the details so I can review the work, thanks.
Ok here you go I'll attach my files from last week as well as my Professors instructions for this week to include recap and pseudocode This Professor is very particular please pay close attention to detail be sure to use Format specifiers and BubbleSort Thank YouIT/215 week 6 Inventory Part 2
For this assignment you will modify the Inventory Program Part 1 so that it meets the following criterion:1. The Inventory Program application should be modified so that the application can store and retrieve multiple items (objects). You will use an array to store the items (objects).Note: You will use the same class that you created from Inventory Part 1. It is important to complete Part 1 because you will need to use the “Product” class that was created. You will not need to make any changes to the class. This is where our discussion about inheritance comes in.2. You will also need to create a method to sort the array by the name of the product. You should use a bubble sort for this. The method should pass the array to the bubble sort and return a sorted array.Examples of a Java Bubble Sort:http://www.java-examples.com/java-bubble-sort-examplehttp://javarevisited.blogspot.com/2014/08/bubble-sort-algorithm-in-java-with.htmlBubble Sort Tutorial:http://mathbits.com/MathBits/Java/arrays/Bubble.htmhttp://www.roseindia.net/java/beginners/arrayexamples/bubbleSort.shtml3. You will need to create a method that calculates the value of the entire inventory. This will appear as a single display line after all of the items in the inventory have been displayed (each inventory item should be displayed on one line).4. Remember to post both the product class file and your program file as attachments with a .java extension.Note: If you created your product class correctly in the last assignment, you should not have to make any changes to it (but you still need to post it with this assignment).Start pseudocode for main methodCreate the array that will store the objects that will contain the inventory itemsInstantiate at least 3 objects and store each in the array (each object will have the same name)Assign each new object to an element of the arraySort the array (must use a bubble sort - I will post an example tomorrow)Display each inventory item with its inventory value on one line (hint: use a for loop use a for loop to retrieve the necessary data from the Product class)Calculate total inventory (the total inventory value of all items in inventory) (hint: use a for loop to retrieve the necessary data from the Product class)Display the total inventory value (use format specifiers and use a for loop to retrieve the necessary data from the Product class)End pseudocode for main methodThe following is pseudocode for the Product class. You need to have this working before you can work on Part 2.Start pseudocode for product classDeclare variables for the item number, name of the item, the number of units in stock, price of each unit and don’t forget the variable that will contain the inventory value for each item.Create the constructor that will receive the 4 values that you will be passing when you create a new objectAssign the values passed to the constructor to the variables declared in this classCreate the get and set methods for each variableCreate the method to calculate the inventory value for each item (units * price)End pseudocode for product classIt/215 week 6 Inventory Part 3Class,For this assignment you will modify the Inventory Program Part 2 so that it meets the following criterion:1. Modify the Inventory Program application by creating a subclass of the product class that uses one additional unique feature of the product you chose.2. In the subclass, create a method to calculate the value of the inventory of a product with the same name as the method previously created for the product class.3. The subclass should also have a separate method to add a 5% restocking fee to the value of each inventory item of that product.4. Modify the output to display the additional feature and the 5% restocking fee.5. Remember to post as an attachment with a .java extension.Following is my code from Inventory Part 1 and my Product class make the Array hold 5 items lets use CD's Van Halen, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Nickelback, and MetallicaI don't have room here to send the codes I'll send them in the next mail.
Inventory Part 1
/*
* Create an Inventory Program that displays the name, number, product ID, price, and total value
*
*
*//**
*Author Art Scott
* 8/8/2015
*/public class InventoryPart1 {/**
* @param args the command line arguments
*/
//main method begins execution of java application
public static void main(String[] args) {// Show Program Welcome Message
System.out.println( ); // Show an Empty Line
System.out.println( "Welcome to the Inventory Program"); // Show Welcome Message
System.out.println( ); // Show an Empty LineProduct myProduct = new Product(); // Create a new product object with no parameters// Show an Empty Line
System.out.println( );// Output program results to the display
System.out.println( "**** PRODUCT INFORMATION ****" );
System.out.println( "Name: " + myProduct.getName() );
System.out.println( "ID: " + myProduct.getID() );
System.out.printf( "Unit Price: $ %.2f\n ", + myProduct.getUnitPrice() );
System.out.println( "Units in Stock: " + myProduct.getUnitsInStock() );
System.out.printf( "Total Product Value: $ %.2f\n ", + myProduct.getTotalValue() );// Show Program Exit Message
System.out.println( "Now exiting the Inventory Program."); // Show Exit Message
System.out.println( ); // Show an Empty Line} // end method main
} // end class InventoryPart1Product class/*
* Create Product class
*
*
*//**
*@author Art Scott
* 8/8/2015
*/
public class Product {
private String productName; // Variable that stores the product name
private String productID; // Variable that stores the product ID/number
private long unitsInStock; // Variable that stores the number of product units in stock
private float unitPrice; // Variable that stores the unit price of the product
Product()
{
setName("CD");
setID("CdFile");
setUnitPrice((float) 3.99);
setUnitsInStock(100);
}
// Constructor for a product with a supplied name
Product(String pProductName)
{
setName(pProductName);
setID("UNKNOWN");
setUnitPrice(0);
setUnitsInStock(0);
}
// Constructor for a product with a supplied name and ID/number
Product(String pProductName, String pProductID)
{
setName(pProductName);
setID(pProductID);
setUnitPrice(0);
setUnitsInStock(0);
}
// Constructor for a product with a supplied name, ID/number, and unit price
Product(String pProductName, String pProductID, float pUnitPrice)
{
setName(pProductName);
setID(pProductID);
setUnitPrice(pUnitPrice);
setUnitsInStock(0);
}
// Constructor for a product with a supplied name, ID/number, unit price, and number of units in stock
Product(String pProductName, String pProductID, float pUnitPrice, long pUnitsInStock)
{
setName(pProductName);
setID(pProductID);
setUnitPrice(0);
setUnitsInStock(0);
}
// Method that sets the name of the product
public void setName (String pProductName)
{
productName = pProductName; // Set the name of the product
}
// Method that sets the ID/number of the product
public void setID (String pProductID)
{
productID = pProductID; // Set the product ID/number
}
// Method that sets the unit price of the product
public void setUnitPrice (float pUnitPrice)
{
// Check to see if a positive value is provided
if (pUnitPrice > 0)
{
unitPrice = pUnitPrice; // Set the product's unit price
} else {
unitPrice = 0; // Set the product's unit price to zero
}
}
// Method that sets the number of product units in stock
public void setUnitsInStock (long pUnitsInStock)
{
if (pUnitsInStock > 0)
{
unitsInStock = pUnitsInStock; // Set the number of product units in stock
} else {
unitsInStock = 0; // Set the number of product units in stock to zero
}
}
// Method that retrieves the name of the product
public String getName()
{
return productName; // Return the product name
}
// Method that retrieves the product ID/number
public String getID()
{
return productID; // Return the product ID/number
}
// Method that retrieve the number of product units in stock
public long getUnitsInStock()
{
return unitsInStock; // Return number of units in stock
}
// Method that retrieves the unit price of the product
public float getUnitPrice()
{
return unitPrice; // Return product unit price
}
// Method computes and returns the total inventory value of the product
public float getTotalValue()
{
return ((float)unitsInStock * unitPrice); // Return total inventory value
}
}// end class ProductOk that's it if you can get this done tonight that would be great part 2 was due Friday and part 3 was due yesterday I know my bad I thought I would have time to complete this myself but it didn't happen
Thanks again

Sorry, I can not provide you the answer of this question as I am out of resources, thanks.

Then have scott do it he is familiar with the assignment. Anf i requested him in the first place what do you mean your out of resources are you a javs programmet or no you already. took my money
F. Naz
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant