Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Answer my computer questions

Customer Question
answer my computer questions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
8/5/2015
Tutor: Byron, CNA replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, CNA
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you give me some more detail on the questions you need answered?
I need the correct answers for the questions
Your boss tells you that he wants you to upgrade the network to a Domain. What type of server will you need to create in order to accomplish this?
Your boss wants you to get certified in the area of managing and routing switches and routers. Which of the IT certifications below would satisfy this requirement?
You recently purchased a brand new firewall for your network. Which port do you need to open in order to allow users to access the Internet?
You are unpacking and setting up workstations for a local school system. The school system has given you cables to connect the computers to the network once they are set up in the classrooms. You connect one end of the cables into the built-in NIC cards. What will you plug the other end into?
Your laptop doesn’t have a serial port. What type of connector will your laptop require?
Which of applications is designed to help a user bypass enforced web-filtering policies?
You need to choose a location within your network to install a web filter to keep your users out of undesirable websites. Which server would be ideal to host it?
You can integrate __________ with a Wordpress site to help make the creation of a blog easier and more uniform.
You need to obtain a public certificate for your new e-commerce site. Where would you go to apply for a trusted certificate?
You want to bundle your telephone and Internet services into one package from your local phone company. What type of Internet connection will they be offering?
Which protocol would you utilize to upload files to a web server?
The Internet shopping cart is an example of which version of the web?
You have just recently been hired as a consultant for a local company. The company has a domain with Active Directory. You are at a workstation and you want to see whether the computer is a member of the domain. Which of the selections will allow you to do this?
You boot up a computer that has had network issues and immediately look at its ARP cache to see what MAC addresses it has resolved recently. You find out that the cache has very few addresses in it. How could this be?
Your boss it trying to console into an old switch that he found in storage and wants to configure it. He asks you to describe what the serial port would look like. What do you tell him?
What protocol is used by email clients to send email?
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate