Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Program can be in C, Java, or python. this program

Customer Question

Program can be in C, Java, or python. this program simulation deals only with events in the not-yet-submitted state, Set the ready, running, blocked, and completed process
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am willing to pay $80 plus a nice tip to get this working.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will pay $250 for this question to be answered but I need it by Thursday night at five
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.
You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Download link: http://wikisend.com/download/430812/Program2.zip
forum link [URL=http://wikisend.com/download/430812/Program2.zip]Program2.zip[/URL]thank you! I can extend this till Friday noon. as I need to test. please let me know if you need anymore information. I included a shell script and the instructions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is this something you can do?
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.