Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Create a cursor within a procedure to retrieve and output the book…

Customer Question
Create a cursor within a...
Create a cursor within a procedure to retrieve and output the book code, book title, book type, and price for every book whose publisher code is entered by the user.
Create a cursor within a procedure to retrieve and output the book title, author's last name, and units on hand for a particular branch number and a type of book (i.e., paperback or not) entered by the user.
Create a procedure to display the first name and the last name of the author whose number is ***** by the user.
Create a procedure to display the book title, publisher code, and publisher name for every book whose code is supplied to you by the user.
Allow the public to only execute the above procedure
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
added script for db
Answered in 4 days by:
7/31/2015
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 3 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?