Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Customer Question
hi...
hi
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
7/27/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi,WelcomeThank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here. What is the deadline?
i am going to post 10 short questions .
you will get less than 60 minutes
let me know when your ready, cus the timer start right away and i have to copy it past here.. just fyi i cant stop the time
ok
ok i am about to post it, get ready,
1. (TCOs 1–8) Which of the following statements is false? (Points : 3)
A private method cannot be accessed by a class in a different package.
A public class can be accessed by a class from a different package.
A protected method can be accessed by a subclass in a different package.
A method with no visibility modifier can be accessed by a class in a different package.Question 2.2. (TCOs 1–8) What is the output of running class C?
class A {
public A() {
System.out.println(
"The default constructor of A is invoked");
}
}
class B extends A {
public B() {
System.out.println(
"The default constructor of B is invoked");
}
}
public class C {
public static void main(String[ ] args) {
B b = new B();
}
} (Points : 3)
Nothing displayed
“The default constructor of A is invoked”
“The default constructor of B is invoked" "The default constructor of A is invoked"
"The default constructor of A is invoked" "The default constructor of B is invoked"
"The default constructor of B is invoked"Question 3.3. (TCOs 1–8) What modifier should you use on the members of a class so that they are not accessible to another class in a different package but are accessible to any subclasses in any package? (Points : 3)
Private
Public
Protected
Use the default modifierQuestion 4.4. (TCOs 1–8) Invoking _____ removes all elements in an ArrayList x. (Points : 3)
x.delete()
x.clear()
x.clean()
x.empty()
x.remove()Question 5.5. (TCOs 1–8) A class design requires that a particular member variable must be accessible by any subclasses of this class, but otherwise not by classes which are not members of the same package. What should be done to achieve this? (Points : 3)
The variable should be marked public.
The variable should be marked private and an accessor method provided.
The variable should be marked private.
The variable should have no special access modifier.
The variable should be marked protected.Question 6.6. (TCOs 1–8) Which of the following statements is for terminating the program when closing the frame? (Points : 3)
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(null)
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.STOP_ON_CLOSE)
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE)
frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.TERMINATE_ON_CLOSE)Question 7.7. (TCOs 1–8) The default layout out of a contentPane in a JFrame is _____ (Points : 3)
GridLayout.
None
FlowLayout.
BorderLayout.Question 8.8. (TCOs 1–8) The default layout out of a JPanel is _____ (Points : 3)
BorderLayout.
FlowLayout.
GridLayout.
NoneQuestion 9.9. (TCOs 1–8) What is best to describe the relationship between a container and a layout manager? (Points : 3)
Composition
Inheritance
Aggregation
AssociationQuestion 10.10. (TCOs 1–8) Swing components that don't rely on native GUI are referred to as _____ (Points : 3)
heavyweight components.
GUI components.
non-GUI components.
lightweight components.
Please post these questions in a word document and upload the document to www.wikisend.comThese are not easy to read.
here
got itplease wait
http://www.wikisend.com/download/375880/bn.docxYou can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.Please bookmark my profile page:http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help. Thank you for using this site! Useful resources:https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
Thank you!
Welcome
You can leave a rating on the answer
Useful resources:
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.
Thank you for using this site!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Please bookmark my profile page:
Thank you for using this site!
Useful resources:
ok, thank you;) i will post it to you when i am ready. i will let you know.
ok. You can leave a rating on the answer
Useful resources:
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer