Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

LogicPro, I need a program which

Customer Question

For LogicPro Only. Hello LogicPro, I need a program which can implement the Gale-Shapely algorithm for finding a stable maximum matching in a complete bi-paritie graph. The program will need to be able to handle a small size input, a medium size input,
and a large size input as well, but I've not been told how small or how big the size of the input will be, so I cannot provide this details to you. Can you help me with this please ? Thank you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you. I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.Thank you for your patience.