Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Question 1 of 14 2.5 Points Your boss wants you to get

Customer Question
certified in the area of...
Question 1 of 14 2.5 Points Your boss wants you to get certified in the area of managing and routing switches and routers. Which of the IT certifications below would satisfy this requirement?   A. Microsoft MCP   B. Microsoft MCSE   C. Cisco CCP   D. Cisco
CCNA  Question 2 of 40 2.5 Points Port 25 is currently closed on your firewall. What does this mean?   A. Computers can’t get the correct time.   B. Users can’t telnet outside of the network.   C. Users can’t RDP outside of the network.   D. Users can’t send
email outside of the network.  Question 3 of 40 2.5 Points You are trying to network two laptops together using an Ethernet cable but it isn’t working. Which of the following selections might explain why it isn’t working?   A. You are using an outdated CAT
3 cable.   B. You are using a straight-through cable.   C. You are using a crossover cable.   D. The wireless is interfering with the signal.  Question 4 of 40 2.5 Points You want to use a terminal emulation program to terminal into a series of Cisco routers.
You will be managing these devices remotely. What protocol should you use?   A. FTP   B. FTPS   C. SSH   D. Telnet  Question 5 of 40 2.5 Points You have been contracted to design a network for a new business in your area. The business will have 25 computers,
and security is very important. They want everyone to be able to share their files in one network storage location, and all of the computers in the network will run Windows. Which network model would be ideal for this situation?   A. Client/server   B. HomeGroup
  C. Workgroup   D. Peer-to-peer  Question 6 of 40 2.5 Points You are running cable for a temporary network in a large auditorium. What is the maximum length you can have for the Ethernet cabling you are using?   A. 10 meters   B. 100 meters   C. 100 yards
  D. 1,000 yards  Question 7 of 40 2.5 Points You are advising one of your neighbors about the HomeGroup feature of Microsoft. He wants to make sure that all of his computers support this feature. Which one of the operating systems below does not support HomeGroup?
  A. Windows 7   B. Windows RT   C. Windows Vista   D. Windows 8  Question 8 of 40 2.5 Points What type of device would not require the use of Putty to terminal into it for management purposes?   A. Router   B. Switch   C. Server   D. Hub  Question 9 of 40
2.5 Points Your Windows 8 computer is DHCP enabled. You want to find out what the IP address is for it. How do you do this?   A. Type IP /? at a command prompt.   B. Type IPCONFIG at a command prompt.   C. Look at the manual settings of the Network Interface
Card.   D. Type DHCP at a command prompt.  Question 10 of 40 2.5 Points Your boss wants to know the address of the router that his computer is using. What do you tell him?   A. Find out what the default gateway is of his computer.   B. Find out what the DHCP
server is for his computer.   C. Find out what address the RIP protocol is using.   D. Find out what the subnet mask is.  Question 11 of 40 2.5 Points You recently purchased a brand new firewall for your network. Which port do you need to open in order to
allow users to access the Internet?   A. 22   B. 53   C. 80   D. 3389  Question 12 of 40 2.5 Points You boot up a computer that has had network issues and immediately look at its ARP cache to see what MAC addresses it has resolved recently. You find out that
the cache has very few addresses in it. How could this be?   A. The ARP cache was cleared when the computer was shut down.   B. The ARP cache is cleared every 15 minutes by default.   C. The HTTP protocol has become corrupted.   D. The computer has a virus
attacking the ARP cache.  Question 13 of 40 2.5 Points Which of the selections below is an example of a LAN?   A. The Internet   B. A fiber link connecting different Internet providers   C. A network within a single building location   D. A network comprised
of offices in multiple states
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
7/16/2015
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
What is your deadline
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate