Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

5 1-10 Question 1 of 40 2.5 Points Your boss informs you

Customer Question
5 1-10  Question 1 of...
5 1-10  Question 1 of 40 2.5 Points Your boss informs you that one of the employees you supervise is under review. She wants you to send him copies of all emails you send to them without them knowing. How do you do this?   A. Copy her on all emails to
that employee.   B. Blind-copy her on all emails to that employee.   C. Insert your boss’s signature on all emails to that employee.   D. Attach an email copy on all emails to that employee.  Question 2 of 40 2.5 Points You are creating a document for your
students at school using Word 2013. You are concerned that some of your students have older versions of Word. How can you ensure that your students can open up these Word files in older versions of Word?   A. Save them as a template.   B. Create the document
with a template.   C. Save them as .doc files.   D. Save them as .docx files.  Question 3 of 40 2.5 Points What type of Microsoft Server serves as an email server?   A. SQL Server   B. IIS   C. Exchange 2013   D. Directory Services  Question 4 of 40 2.5 Points
What happens when you click “Reply All” for an email that you received?   A. A single email will be sent to the sender.   B. An email will be sent to everyone in your contacts.   C. An email will be sent to everyone on the email server.   D. An email will
be sent to all recipients of the email.  Question 5 of 40 2.5 Points What is the purpose of creating a PST file?   A. To document a antivirus pattern that continues to be sent to your mailbox   B. To insert as a Signature for all outgoing emails   C. To save
your emails so that you can restore your mailbox if necessary   D. To create a file that deleted emails will be sent to for deletion  Question 6 of 40 2.5 Points A start-up company has hired you to implement an email strategy for its organization. The company
wants all of its employees to have an enterprise-level email client and is considering Windows Live. They ask you if there are any limitations about this email solution. Which selection below is a major limitation?   A. Windows Live can’t insert signatures.
  B. Windows Live can’t blind copy recipients.   C. Windows Live can’t use the IMAP protocol.   D. Windows Live has limited Exchange Server integration.  Question 7 of 40 2.5 Points Your friend tells you that he is tired of constantly typing his contact information
on every email he sends out and asks you if there is a way to automatically input this information. What do you tell him?   A. Synchronize Outlook with a Word file.   B. Synchronize Outlook with an Excel spreadsheet.   C. Create a default signature for all
emails.   D. Create an email template to begin all emails.  Question 8 of 40 2.5 Points A user calls your help desk and says that he is trying to configure his Word document so that the text within his paragraphs is stretched from the left margin to the right
margin. What is your advice?   A. Tell him to click the Align Left icon on the Home Ribbon.   B. Tell him to click the Align Right icon on the Home Ribbon.   C. Tell him to click the Justify icon on the Home Ribbon.   D. Tell him to click the Column Width
icon on the Page Layout Ribbon.  Question 9 of 40 2.5 Points Your users are calling the help desk, complaining that they are constantly losing work they have done on a document in Word. How can you alleviate this with certainty?   A. Instruct your users to
save their work every 10 minutes.   B. Have them select “Save AutoRecover Information” every 10 minutes in Options.   C. Have them select the “AutoSave to file” every 10 minutes on the Review tab.   D. Have them select the “AutoSave to file” every 10 minutes
in Options.  uestion 10 of 40 2.5 Points What is the purpose of an Automatic Reply?   A. To let email senders know that you are out-of-town   B. To alert spammers so that their emails will be rejected   C. To reply to senders of large attached files   D. To
reply to senders who are attaching viruses
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
7/16/2015
Tutor: Sandhya, Tutor replied 2 years ago
Sandhya
Sandhya, Tutor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Sandhya
Sandhya
Sandhya, Tutor