Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Rudder Scudder, Inc., received a bank statement month ending June 30, 2015, which

Customer Question
Rudder Scudder, Inc., received a...
Rudder Scudder, Inc., received a bank statement for the month ending June 30, 2015, which showed an ending balance of $3,600. The company's Cash account in the general ledger showed a balance of $1,204 as of June 30, 2015.
Other information that may be relevant in preparing a bank reconciliation as of June 30, 2015, is as follows:
The bank returned an NSF check from a customer of Rudder Scudder for $480. The check had been received from a customer for its payment of its outstanding account.
Rudder Scudder recorded cash receipts of $340 on June 30, 2015, but this amount does not yet appear on the bank statement.
A check written by Rudder Scudder and correctly paid by the bank for $1,740 was incorrectly recorded in the cash payments journal as $1,470. The check was a payment on an account to a vendor.
Checks which were written in May 2015 but still had not been presented to the bank for payment at June 30, 2015, amounted to $780.
The bank included a credit to the company's bank
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
7/15/2015
Tutor: Finley, Professor replied 2 years ago
Finley
Finley, Professor
The question is incomplete. Please type the complete question.
The questions are very clear
The question was cut-off at "The bank included a credit to the company's bank...". Please post the rest of the question. Thanks.
Ok, it has passed the deadline, sry for that
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
It means you do not need answer for this now, thanks.
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate