Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Given one or more email messages, your program will have to

Customer Question

Given one or more email messages, your program will have to classify each one as either spam or legitimate. Jee-mail wants you to build a point-based anti-spam system. Your program is to look for certain suspicious features in the email, such as frequent
use of exclamation points (!), use of words like FREE, or excessive use of uppercase letters. Each time such a suspicious feature is found, you increase a score that indicates how suspicious an email is. If an email's score exceeds 100 points, then it is classified
as spam; otherwise, it is deemed legitimate. The detailed rules for scoring a message are in the Spam Rules section below.
Category: Homework
Expert:  aitizaz replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I am Aitizaz and i will assist you today.
What is the deadline for this project? Also,the question is underpriced. Can you raise the budget of the program?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the deadline is tomorrow July 14 at 9:00pm yeah sure I can raise it, how do I do that?
Expert:  aitizaz replied 2 years ago.
How many hours we have for this now? i will let you know how to raise the budget once i am done with the program. please let me know about the remaining number of hours. thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
23 hrs
Expert:  aitizaz replied 2 years ago.
OK! let me work on it and i will get back to you.
Expert:  aitizaz replied 2 years ago.
After having gone through the requirements of the program, it seems that it will take longer than the time we have. i will opt out here so that any other expert may help you.thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I've submitted an underpriced report for this question. Please consider.What C++ development tools & OS are you using?Thanks,Ingo U
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Using Xcode on a mac
Expert:  Ingo U replied 2 years ago.
My apologies,
After reviewing my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete the task at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Regards,
Ingo U
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long would it take for someone else to see my question/