Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of

Customer Question
your family members along with...
Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of your family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of your family and print the names of anyone who lives in Texas.
For this part of the deliverable, there are 2 components of your submission including:
Program Description- A detailed, clear description of the program you are building.
Analysis- Demonstrates your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include the required input and output and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe the necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed. Talk about the functions you plan to use and how you will use arrays. Be sure to talk about the types of programming statements that will be used on why.
Additional details about the program you need to write:
Family sizes vary, however you should design to be able to enter at least 50 Family members.
Your test cases should have at least 5 family members.
Be sure to separate some functionality into functions or submodules. Having all functionality in the main module is not a good design.
Your design should consider how to indicate the family member entry is complete.
Carefully consider the best data type for each of your variables. (e.g. when to use Float versus Integers versus Strings)
Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of the family and print the names of anyone who lives in Texas.
There are 2 components of your submission including:
Pseudocode- Provide pseudocode of your overall design that fulfills the requirements of the project
Test plan - Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as follows (note: feel free to adapt to your design)
All of these components should be placed in a word document for submission
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/12/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome here.
My name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the deadline?

Tonight midnight. I have already turned in part of the project and it was graded. I could attach it so you can see my teachers suggestions.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

http://ge.tt/6j77cFK2/v/0?c

Did you get file

check back in few hours to let me correct it

I didn't do the following. Could you please make sure to include in paper.

• Pseudocode- Provide pseudocode of your overall design that fulfills the requirements of the project

• Test plan - Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as follows (note: feel free to adapt to your design)

Thanks

ok Javier
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.
Thank you for using this site!
Useful resources:
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

http://ge.tt/2TIxPMK2/v/0?c

I am not really happy with the answer you supplied me with. The above link shows all the errors committed on my paper.

I will check it and reply you.

It won't help to change it now it was already graded and I got a 77.

ok

I was hoping you would have made less mistakes on the paper for me to get an A .

I did it as per the requirements.
I can spend time and provide the answer on the basis of requirements provided here. There may be something which is not in requirements but taught in class. For that you must review before submitting as you know what they need actually

For example you did assignments in the declaration portion. You didn't create a variable to store names of the Texans that were input. Input is a reserved word and it cannot be used as a subprogram name.

Using a variable to store data in a loop is not a good practice if you need to display the data only.
Also i did not use input as a subprogram name

Look at graded paper and tell me how to refute what he says needs to be corrected.

Will check and reply

There is nothing missing

What they are asking is to improve it for example use == instead of = to compare This is something only a student, who has worked with prof, can understand. It is their style of writing code. For next question, I can understand now what he needs

LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer