Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Help me before midnight tomorrow. i need you to provide

Customer Question

help me before midnight tomorrow. i need you to provide source code for a project that you helped another customer with.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 2 years ago.
Hello can you please provide more info
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I see that the doctor had already answered this for another customer.However, the link to the source code download is no longer there. instead it is some junk tower defense game source code now.I may need some assistance connecting a mysql database to this project as well. you may remote desktop if that suits youhere are the instructionsProject #3 – Java Servlets with Glassfish and OracleIn this project you will demonstrate access to your Reston Real Estate Oracle database via Java servlet's and the virtual environment Java Web server.For this project, it is intended that you do the steps in order. Note that Step 1 calls for the creation of a Student Web page that must be used to call the later Web-related steps.Steps #2, #3, and #4 should be done in separate Netbeans Web projects, with separate .war files produced, and separate URLs to their servlets. The Step #1 Student Web Page should have a separate link for each of these servlet URLs.Note that Steps #1 and #2 are counted twice. Once for Homework #3 and again for Project #3. That means if everything worked for Homework #3 you're all set for Project #3 except that you need to add Steps #3 and #4. But if you had problems with Homework #3 then when Project #3 is evaluated you will have a 2nd chance to get these steps working properly.Unfortunately JavaServer Pages (JSPs) will not execute in the VDA so you are limited to Java servlets.Your submissions for this project will consist of screen snapshots and various files.The AssignmentStep 1 (2 points): Develop a Student Web Page for RRE for Project #3 that contains a customer welcome title and an appropriate business graphic. This Web page must contain links to the later steps.Your deliverables for this step include:a screen snapshot of your Student Web Page in the VDA
Step 2 (3 points): Using Netbeans create a .war file for the "Hello World"Java servlet and verify that it works properly.Your deliverables for this step include:an output screen snapshot showing that your servlet worked properly in the VDA by displaying the Hello World message
copies of all of your Java servlet source code files
Step 3 (4 points) Develop a Java servlet that displays a list of your Oracle SALES table sorted by sales price, from lowest to highest. You must have data for two or more sales to demonstrate that your sort works properly via a single query.Your deliverables for this step include:an output screen snapshot showing that your servlet worked properly in the VDA by displaying your sorted SALES table data
Step 4 (6 points): Develop a Java servlet to retrieve all your Oracle SALES table data and then put this data, in sales price order from lowest to highest, into an XML document. Ensure that the output to your XML file is well-formed. It does not need to be validated.Your deliverables for this step include:an output screen snapshot showing that your servlet worked properly in the VDA by displaying your generated XML document of sales data sorted by sales price
As part of Project #3 you must submit EVERYTHING previously submitted for Homework #3 even though it's already been graded. You may make any updates or corrections you wish.Due Date
Jul 12, 2015 11:59 PM
Expert:  ATLProg replied 2 years ago.
I will opt out for him. Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
any idea how long until he gets back to me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Note: screenshots seem to be the only thing my instructor is interested in seeing since he rarely has trh e time to review the code. so, if you are crunched on time like me, screenshots first, then the actual code second so that i can turn something in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also note: We are not using the VDA and we are not using FTP. this project will be done on my local machine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it has been over 24 hours since i asked this question and nobody has attempted to answer it. can someone help me soon?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I WANT A REFUND!