Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I'm finishing up week 6 of str/581 the previous reports were

Customer Question

I'm finishing up week 6 of str/581 the previous reports were challenging and I didn't do my best work last week. Now I have to compile and improve upon previous work while adding another section to have a 3800 report at the end of it all. Can you help with something like that if I provide what I already submitted previous weeks?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I attached the former papers. This week compiles and adds. Here isthe description."Complete a strategic plan for your organization of no more than 3,500 words.Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following:
Table of contents
Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum
Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements
Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful.
Environmental scan
Review of Week 4 strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization
Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks
Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan."
Here's last week's assignment description that I did poorly. "write a draft of no more than 1,800 words of the strategic plan for your organization, including the following:
Implementation plan
Objectives
Functional tactics
Action items
Milestones and a deadline
Tasks and task ownership
Resource allocation
Any required organizational change management strategies that would enhance successful implementation
Key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart
Risk management plan, including contingency plans for identified risks"
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
What is your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This week's description says 3500 words and 10 slides. I only included week 5s description because I did not do a good job on that section. I need a draft today and final tomorrow.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Let me check, thanks.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I am not getting what exactly you require, please be specific. On which topic you want 3500 words and what should be included in the presentation, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here is the list of requirements for the paper
"Complete a strategic plan for Apollo Education Group of no more than 3,500 words.Include the following:
Table of contents
Environmental scan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For the PowerPoint Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is that more clear?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I am sending you the offer for both parts of assignment 3500 words and power point presentation and also mention what is needed in draft to be provided by today or may I provide the final in next 48 hours, please accept the offer, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No! I've written half of the paper already and submitted this request a day and a half ago. You've completely wasted my time because you can't read instructions and say yes or no to being able to deliver in a timely fashion. Thanks for the waste.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
That is why I had asked you to be specific as the instructions were very confusing and was not very clear, anyways, better luck next time, take care.