Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

1- Implement the class Car that has 3 fields: make, model,

Customer Question
and year. This class has...
1- Implement the class Car that has 3 fields: make, model, and year. This class has a method called printCar, which prints out the description of the car (the value of its fields) in a formatted way. Be sure to write a complete class (fields, constructor,
accessors and mutators). 2- Implement the class Garage that has a field, numOfCars, which should be initialzed to zero when an instance of this class is created. This class has a method called addPrintCar that takes 3 parameters: make, model, and year, to
create a car instance increments the number of cars (numOfCars) prints the numOfCars calls the printCar method of the car. TO BE DONE ON BLUEJ JAVA
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
6/20/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 3 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome
What is the deadline?
No rush my friend, but the sooner the better
ok :)
would be ready by tomorrow?
Is it in java?
Yes Java bluej
Check back in few hours for updates
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
Hi again,
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro