Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

What case was tried in both civil and criminal court?

Customer Question
what case was tried in both civil and criminal court?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
6/16/2015
Tutor: Zoey, JD, Writer, former teacher replied 3 years ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Writer, former teacher
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
This sounds like a riddle. Are you asking whether someone can get charges pressed against a defendant and also sue him civilly? The answer is yes. It happens all the time.
Think of OJ Simpson, as the best known example. He's tried for murder in and is acquitted. Then he's sued civilly for wrongful death and found to be liable.
That case was already submitted, is there another case some 35 years ago?
Submitted for what? Is this a homework assignment?
Zoey, Thank you for your help. This is not helping me and time is marching.
I'm going to opt out of this and move it to homework where it appears to belong.
Tutor: Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS replied 3 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.