Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have more questions that I need help with I have put my…

Customer Question
I have more questions that...
I have more questions that I need help with I have put my answers in blue. Can you review and we can go over them together to ensure I understand if my answers are incorrect like before
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/14/2015
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS
Hi there!
Can I help you?
What time or how many hours/minutes do you need the answers?
I am now working on these.
Please reply
Regards,
Mr. Glenn G.
***
You can request me in future by writing "For Mr. Glenn G. only".
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
Hi there!
I am almost done with the answers,
I have some clarifications, about the question on
lemon-crusted salmon in a restaurant, can you send me a print screen photo of the actual question and data, since the data in the word file are messed up and very difficult to understand.
Please reply asap
Thanks,
Regards,
Mr. Glenn G.
***
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
I have finished answering all except for this just one question:
.
The owner of a restaurant decides to poll regular customers to choose which dish she'll submit to an annual citywide competition. The choices are lemon-crusted salmon (L), crab-stuffed chicken (C), garlic prime rib (G), and wasabi rolls (W). The results of the poll are shown in the preference table.
since the data for this question are not properly written in the word document you have provided, and so can you kindly send me a print screen shot or photo shot of the question together with the data?
please reply asap, so that I can now send the complete answers
thanks
Regards
Mr. Glenn G.
***************************************************************
I would like to go over the questions with you so that I can do them correctly. When is a best time to set up a meeting. The questions are so you can understand what I need help with
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
all questions are finished except that one question about
.
"The owner of a restaurant decides to poll regular customers to choose which dish she'll submit to an annual citywide competition....."
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
can you send me asap the photo shot or print screen shot of that question together with its data?
( I am referring to that question about "The owner of a restaurant decides to poll regular customers to choose which dish she'll submit to an annual citywide competition....."
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
I would like to go over my answers vs your answers
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
ok, no problem
I put my responses can we schedule talk time to go over this part? If so when are you free this Saturday will be good for me., If you cannot talk via phone can we do a web chat?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
hi there, you are sending another batch of assignments,
.
How about the first batch? are you ok with the answers?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent over two other batches and you stated you had reviewed them and would go over them with me. I do not see where you review my answers or any feed back from you. Can we review them....I have reattached them for your convenience
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
Hello
I am now working on the remaining 2 additional assignments, by the way, I think it is better if you will separate these 3 assignments into 3 postings also?
When do you need the answer for assignment 2? (I mean, how many hours from now?)
Regards,
Mr. Glenn
I need them by tomorrow but can I have my answers per what I was taught. Can we schedule phone time to go over them to ensure that what I have is correct and the way I was taught. I will be home tomorrow after 5PM
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
I am not sure about the phone time,
Since during the day I work as full time in school, then during my spare time at night, I answer questions here, besides, we have different time zones, it is already 1 am here in my place
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
Hi John,
I got informed, that one of the rules of this site, is that
new assignment needs to be posted as a new question.
I think, you better, separate the 3 assignments into 3 posts also
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
Hi there!
Can you kindly make another post for these two questions (assignments 2 and 3)?
Since one of the rules of this site, is that
new assignment needs to be posted as a new (separate) question.
Thanks
Regards,
Mr. Glenn
I sent another request and also we can do a chat on line or I can stay on line late. TIme is of the essence
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
hi there
how about WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENT 1.docx, are the answers ok?
Are there any more clarifications on that assignment?
I am working on them now...what about the others so I can study them and get tutor questions and assistance., I advised that there is a deadline to allow me to review and get additional help with any questions
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
Ok
I just request a call to go over the questions and you are not responding and I have bee asking all week for help not for you to do it for me but to tutor me but still noting. Please help me understand why this is so hard and I have told you it is a rush I need to be tutor on the questions to ensure I understand it and that I am working them correctly. However you keep taking my funds but not tutoring me or walking me through these questions that I think I have the answers right
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
I am sorry, there is an emergency and I need to travel today by plane for about 20 hrs (2 connecting flights) Nevertheless, the other post was already been answered by another expert, and so I think everything is ok now.
GLENN GILONGOS
GLENN GILONGOS
GLENN GILONGOS