Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

My name is***** don't know how to find peer

Customer Question
Hi, my name is***** don't...
Hi, my name is***** don't know how to find peer reviewed articles under this topic "addressing the legal and ethical implications for classroom engagement and management related to rights and responsibilities.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
6/12/2015
Tutor: Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 3 years ago
Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
That is something I believe I can help you with very easily. However as I am unsure of your deadline please respond and let me know what your deadline is and if you would like me to find various articles relating to this
What is your deadline? Do you still need help?