Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Pro***** A star schema is a type of data

Customer Question
******For Logic Pro***** A star...
******For Logic Pro***** A star schema is a type of data warehouse design that optimizes multidimensional query performance (Poolet, 2007). Your reading gives a case example and a high-level overview of modeling an information system. The first step in
designing an information system is to construct a data model. The data model you use is a star schema. A large online company’s marketing department needs information to examine sales, predict future directions, and determine how and what to advertise. Design
a star schema to organize the sales information to meet the marketing department needs. Identify the dimensions first, and then identify the attributes of those dimensions. Are you able to help with this? I attached the case example if needed.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
6/11/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 3 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome
Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.
Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
ok thanks! I hope your are doing well also. Saturday or Sunday. Here's the link http://ge.tt/2Z3GY8I2/v/0?cI'm not for sure if you are going to need the reading
Check back in few hours for updates
ok thanks
Welcome
Hi LogicPro was I suppose to check back with you?
It is taking time. Will let you know
Ok thanks!
welcome
Friend, I am lost on how to do it. I can help with code. I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.