Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I am creating a Website that will allow a student to take 3

Customer Question

I am creating a Website that will allow a student to take 3 different quizzes and see their grades. The students have to enter their information before they can take a quiz and that information needs to be stored in a database. The student can only see
his/her grades and no one else's grade. The quiz results should be submitted by email to the instructor. The submitted results should include: Student Name, ID, Course, Class Number, Total Grade (%), Topic/Chapter Name, Statistics (Example: Q1 - wrong/correct).
Display the student performance (student info and results for tests) after quiz is submitted. This is being written in C# ***** Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. I've attached the assignment requirements in word doc. I've done some of it just cannot figure out the
database and submitting grades
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is someone looking at this? It is due tomorrow morning and I really need some help with it.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it would be great if it could be done before 10. But around 11 would work as well. Here is a link to my updated work.
I just need to display grades and results from database into the GridView.
http://wikisend.com/download/120118/Clayton_Assign3.zip
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.