Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I am creating a Website that will allow a student to take 3…

Customer Question
I am creating a Website...
I am creating a Website that will allow a student to take 3 different quizzes and see their grades. The students have to enter their information before they can take a quiz and that information needs to be stored in a database. The student can only see
his/her grades and no one else's grade. The quiz results should be submitted by email to the instructor. The submitted results should include: Student Name, ID, Course, Class Number, Total Grade (%), Topic/Chapter Name, Statistics (Example: Q1 - wrong/correct).
Display the student performance (student info and results for tests) after quiz is submitted. This is being written in C# ***** Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. I've attached the assignment requirements in word doc. I've done some of it just cannot figure out the
database and submitting grades
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
Is someone looking at this? It is due tomorrow morning and I really need some help with it.
6/11/2015
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 3 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Yes it would be great if it could be done before 10. But around 11 would work as well. Here is a link to my updated work.
I just need to display grades and results from database into the GridView.
http://wikisend.com/download/120118/Clayton_Assign3.zip
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.