Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

This question is for

Customer Question
"For LogicPro only"...
"For LogicPro only"
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
6/8/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome
Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.
Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Download answer from here: http://www.wikisend.com/download/579330/
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using this site!
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
There are a few problems here that deviate from the document. The program uses text files and should be using binary. Also the program stays in the loop for option 2. Can you adjust to use binary and not text files?
Also the, int building [BUILDING_FLOORS] [OFFICES_ON_FLOOR], array should be enumerated data not int.
I need this today please.
will check
Will send u what I have right now. Give me a second
ok
You can see the changes I made. Check out the notes
will check and reply
Thoughts?
Please check back in 5-6 hours.
I have created building.bin file which is a binary file not a text file.
I need it sooner. Anyway to make that happen
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
This did not correct what I asked. It is still reading and writing out txt files and using a 2d array when it should be enumerated type for the building. Check my attachment I sent you. I added notes where I need help.
It is not reading and writing txt file. It is using binary file. In C++, binary files may also be treated like text files
This should use binary per the instructions
When I open the file that the program creates it is not binary. That is what I need it to be. The notes one there explain what it needs to be as well as the use of enumerated data type instead of int.
My apologies
But I can create it in this way only.
More help please
Please elaborate
You released a previous question that I asked and I was hoping to get help from you if you are still interested.
I would be happy to help but I have provided what I could
The question you released you said you wished to opt out but I am still in need of help. I understand if you cannot create it exactly as the document requested but I am willing to take something as close as you can create it. This was a question I posted on Friday.
I Would have created if I could. I will help with other questions
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer