Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need some help from an expert in network and has Kali installed

Customer Question

I need some help from an expert in network and has Kali installed on VMware. I need to complete an exercise about TCP/IP. I can provide screenshots in order to understand the questions that I do not know. I need the answer by tomorrow afternoon.
Category: Homework
Expert:  jinsmn replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details ?

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for trying to help me. The questions and screenshots are in the linked doc.

https://app.box.com/s/yr0cx8bqxwxui2zyu2ck3vytu1mzyhqq

Expert:  jinsmn replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, I can't help with these questions. Let me list this on Home work category also.
Some other experts will help you.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Would you please release it so other experts hopefully can see it and help me.

Thanks

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance with this question?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't need help with this question, I already turned in my work. However, if you are an expert in networks, kali-linux and Netkit I do have work for you.

Let me know if you are interested.

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, so please provide the details for the other work. I will review and get back to you with any questions.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please review the linked document. Let me know ASAP. I need this for tomorrow by 10PM or early in the morning of Sunday. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you are OK with the payment. Anyway I always give bonuses.

https://app.box.com/s/weumpos8rpl571oml37xbhqewtwsi606

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Can the due date be extended to Monday?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok Can you do it by Monday 11:00AM. Monday is the last day and I need to verify my work

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Since I am not absolutely certain that I can complete it by then, I will open up this question to other experts that may be able to complete it within that time frame.

Best regards,

David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please try to help me, it is not easy to find another expert in this area. If want to charge more for the work I am willing to do so. Just let me know.

Thanks

Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.

Please let me know if you still need assistance with this project.

Thanks,

David.