Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I was interested in getting help with midterm questions that you helpe

Customer Question
d someone else on already.Question...
I was interested in getting help with midterm questions that you helpe d someone else on already.Question 1
Which of these is not a Java primitive data type?
char
number
float
boolean
Question 2
The logical AND operator in java is:
and
l l
+
&&
Question 3
How are entire arrays passed from one method to another?
by value
by reference
both a and b
none of the above
Question 4
In order to force a conversion from one data type to another we can use:
format controls
unification
upward compatibility
casting
Question 5
True or False: To write a "definite loop" in Java, you use a loop control variable that has its value modified upon each iteration of the loop.
True
False
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
I couldn't add all the questions because of character limitations. ... here are the rest Question 6True or False: Instance variables can be static.
TrueFalseQuestion 7True or False: If you do not explicitly create a constructor for a Java class then Java creates a default constructor for you.
TrueFalseQuestion 8True or False: If you want to make sure that the code within the body of a loop may never get executed at all, you should use a do..while loop construct.
TrueFalseQuestion 9True or False: Java enhances portability by consistently specifying the size and format of its primitive data types, regardless of the platform on which a Java program is running.
TrueFalseQuestion 10True or false: The logical OR operator has a higher precedence in Java than the logical AND, the conditional, and the equality operators.
TrueFalseQuestion 11True or False: One of the advantages of using a Java class is that all objects that are instantiated (created) from that class will have the same methods, therefore giving them the same "behavior."TrueFalseQuestion 12True or False: The Java compiler converts source code into machine code that is specific to the host processor where it is being compiled.
TrueFalseQuestion 13Overload methods must vary in their:rangenamesprogram placementnumber of data types in their arguments.Question 14True or False: A non-void method must have a return statement that returns a value of the specified return type.
TrueFalseQuestion 15The portion of a program within which you can refer to a variable is called itsrangescopelimitsabstraction blockQuestion 16Like most high-level programming languages, Java uses the one byte long ASCII code set for character representation.
TrueFalseQuestion 17The hiding of data within an object of a class is made possible by which object-oriented concept?inheritancepolymorphismencapsulationnone of the aboveQuestion 18If we want to allow a String to expand in size from its original size then we should use it to create an object of what class(es)?CharacterStringStringBuilder or StringBufferBufferQuestion 19True or False: Strings are an example of an immutable object.
TrueFalseQuestion 20True or false: One of the advantages of Java abstraction is that in order to call the method of an object you only need to know its interface, not its implementation details.
TrueFalse
6/4/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
My name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
The format is not easy to read.
I don't have anything else to add.
Please paste all the questions in a word document and upload the document to www.wikisend.com and paste download link here.
Ok Done.http://wikisend.com/download/531608/questions.docx
When do you need these?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
Hi again,
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer