Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help with a Java program

Customer Question
***For LogicPro ONLY*** I need...
***For LogicPro ONLY*** I need help with a Java program again. I am in the process of building a movie rental GUI program. I have parts of the program complete. The part i need help with is the main rental screen where a user can pick a movie or game to
rent. I will include a hand drawn design I made that I would like the screen to look like. Basic idea: When the screen opens, the logo should be on the left. On the bottom should be fields that show the movies/games you've added to your cart, your total rental
fees, and a button to check out. Above these buttons should be 2 horizontal JScrollPanes. The top one should contain all of the movies and the bottom should contain the games. (I have included all the .png movie and game images). When a movie or game is clicked,
a separate window should open. This window should contain the cover image on the left, and movie info (also included in the zip file) on the right. There should be one button that adds the movie to the user's cart, and another button to show a video preview
of the movie selected (I will program the video preview part). I think this will do it. As always, if more info is needed, please let me know. Thanks!! If you are unable to complete such an extensive program, please let me know as well. http://wikisend.com/download/303144/Final_Project.zip
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homework
6/3/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 3 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
What is the deadline?
June 5, 2015but if it takes you longer that's okay
Ok
I will check it and reply you.
My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.
I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.
Thank you for your patience.