Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Data Analysis and Application (DAA) Template Learner Name

Customer Question
Capella University Data Analysis...
Data Analysis and Application (DAA) Template Learner Name Capella University   Data Analysis and Application (DAA) Template Use this file for all assignments that require the DAA Template. Although the statistical tests will change from week to week, the
basic organization and structure of the DAA remains the same. Update the title of the DAA. Remove this text and provide a brief introduction. Data File Description 1. Describe the context of the data set. You may cite your previous description if the same
data set is used from a previous assignment. 2. Specify the variables used in this DAA and the scale of measurement of each variable. 3. Specify sample size (N). Testing Assumptions 1. Articulate the assumptions of the statistical test. 2. Paste SPSS output
that tests those assumptions and interpret them. Properly embed SPSS output where appropriate. Do not string all output together at the beginning of the section. 3. Summarize whether or not the assumptions are met. If assumptions are not met, discuss how to
ameliorate violations of the assumptions. Tests of Normality Kolmogorov-Smirnova Shapiro-Wilk Statistic df Sig. Statistic df Sig. gender .397 105 .000 .619 105 .000 a. Lilliefors Significance Correction 4. Research Question, Hypotheses, and Alpha Level 1.
Articulate a research question relevant to the statistical test. 2. Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis. 3. Specify the alpha level. Interpretation 1. Paste SPSS output for an inferential statistic and report it. Properly embed SPSS output
where appropriate. Do not string all output together at the beginning of the section. 2. Interpret statistical results against the null hypothesis. 3. Group Statistics gender N Mean Std. Deviation Std. Error Mean gpa 1 64 2.8967 .74622 .09328 2 41 2.5949 .76346
.11923 Independent Samples Test Levene's Test for Equality of Variances t-test for Equality of Means F Sig. t df Sig. (2-tailed) Mean Difference Std. Error Difference 95% Confidence Interval of the Difference Lower Upper gpa Equal variances assumed .331 .566
2.004 103 .048 .30184 .15062 .00312 .60056 Equal variances not assumed 1.994 83.974 .049 .30184 .15138 .00080 .60288 4. 5. 6. 7. Conclusion 1. State your conclusions. 2. Analyze strengths and limitations of the statistical test. References Provide references
if necessary.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
added the file
need help making the corections with this
Answered in 3 days by:
6/6/2015
Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Professor replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
yes I do can you please help me
Been wating on you to reply back to me what is up I said yes I still needed help
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate