Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Once you have created your index page, it is time to move on…

Customer Question
Once you have created your...
Once you have created your index page, it is time to move on to the other pages of your site. Your index page will serve as the base for all your other pages since it defines the layout and styling. The header, navigation, and footer will not change. The
only area that needs to be adjusted is your main content and sidebar. Create Page Once the index is completed you will use the "Save As" feature in Dreamweaver to create your next page. With the "index.html" page open, select "Save As," and save your document
with the name of the next page you will be working on, "fiction.html." This essentially creates an exact copy of your index page that you can now manipulate to contain the fiction page content. Change Content Using the original design as your guide, begin
altering the content of the "fiction.html" page to resemble the fiction page. This will include adding a table element to contain the book images. Link Pages Once the "fiction.html" page is completed, you will need to link the pages together using the tag.
Make sure that the Home page links to the Fiction page and the Fiction page links back to Home page. Your submission must include the following: A Word document containing a working link to your site on the Web. Please ensure that the link works before submitting
it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
6/2/2015
Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 2 years ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer
I may have time to do this one, do you have any document detailing the design layout for this page, or any of the html already done? Do you have any of the images you need?
Yes will upload in a few minutes
https://app.box.com/s/snehz2v9f4qjsg70nwdf8usel3v6f203
if you can i would pay $150 if you can do the last question that still has not been answered plus the 60 ill pay for this one
sorry, the last one looks like it would take too long, plus there was no content provided.
I looked through this entire document and all i found was css code and some suggested tags, but with the lack of content I will have trouble completing this one even.
Am I missing something?
the images for the design on the last one are already there in the file
can we close this question please
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate