Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Select two to three tasks a program could perform that would

Customer Question
be useful. Each task must include...
Select two to three tasks a program could perform that would be useful.
Each task must include the following:
A conditional step
Some form of iteration
Example tasks include the following:
Entering a number of items and calculating sales tax on a sale - Include a step offering a warranty for each item.
Create a Word document for each of the tasks. The document should contain:
a brief description of the task
the pseudocode associated with the task
Create Visual Logic files to execute each of the tasks.
2 task is needed. You can use the example "Entering a number of items and calculating sales tax on a sale - Include a step offering a warranty for each item." for the first task but you will need to create another one of some sort.
For second task do not use:
Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius or the reverse over temperatures for several days
Figuring out a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of units
You can come up with any other.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
I need this by 10pm PST today
6/2/2015
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome here and thank you for asking me.
I will provide you answer for this in 3-4 hours.
Remember you will need to do 2.Do not use:Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius or the reverse over temperatures for several days
Figuring out a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of unitsYou can come up with your own. It does not have to be that complicated or anything. No array is needed as well.I will also need the Visual Logic files to execute each of the tasks. So I will need 2 vls files. I need to turn it in by 11pm pst today. If you can have it done before then. If you cannot get it done by then, let me know so I can try to find someone else.
ok
This is needed as well.Create a Word document for each of the tasks. The document should contain:
a brief description of the task
the pseudocode associated with the task
Check back in few hours for updates
This is due in 20 minutes. Will it be done by then?
Please wait
Download from here: http://www.wikisend.com/download/301780/
Unzip to get all required files.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using this site!
There is only one task here. I said it had to have 2 task.
It is missing 1 more word file and 1 more .vls
I also said no array
Here it is:
http://www.wikisend.com/download/167270/Planet.zip
Here is other one
Www.wikisend.com/download/267134
For the wages, in the word document, what is the description?
the last 2 you sent had no description on the word doc
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
no question for now
we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent.
Hi again,
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer