Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need this completed in a hour and a half in Java as my

Customer Question

I need this completed in a hour and a half in Java as my previous Just Ask professional did not see there was a part 2 for this question and now It's due in 2 hours: Create an applet of size 500 by 500. The background color of the applet should be yellow.
The four components to be included are a Label object that has the text “Please enter your name;” a Textfield object of size 20; a Button object with the text "GREET;" and a Label object with the text "Result goes here." This label will change to "Hello,"
followed by the entered name. For this lab, you will need the actionPerformed method to provide event handling for the button. The getText() method will be needed to get the string from the TextField. The setText() method will be needed to change the text
of the second Label. Test your applet by entering your full name and confirming that the result label has changed
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Hi
As your deadline is near and you didnt get any reply, let me help you on it too.
please wait
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry about it, I'm on the phone with customer service to cancel the question. I finished it myself. You just told me you couldn't help me and were going offline? thanks for your help anyways, no longer needed , I figured it out :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
ok, I was trying to help you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much , I figured it out and wrote it , I appreciate all your help thus far