Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Question 1: 10 ptsCustomer Question

er=ZHLZFQCRGCT8BlcmKJh0Gqckz3t0ru9XkDg4QFjN" alt=""/> Question 2: 10 ptsSkip...
Question 1: 10 pts er=ZHLZFQCRGCT8BlcmKJh0Gqckz3t0ru9XkDg4QFjN" alt=""/>
Question 2: 10 ptsSkip to question text.
A single-engine airplane is heading due east at a constant speed of 150 mi / h. There is a 30 mi / h cross wind blowing north. What is the plane's actual speed and direction? Round angles to the nearest degree and other values to the nearest tenth.
153 mi / h; N 11° E
153 mi / h; N 79° E
150 mi / h; N 79° E
150 mi / h; N 11° E
Question 3: 10 ptsUse a calculator to find tan 162° rounded to the nearest hundredth.
Use a calculator to find tan 162° rounded to the nearest hundredth.
−0.32
−0.95
0.95
0.32
Question 4: 10 ptsIdentify the angle of depression.

Identify the angle of depression.
3
4
6
5
Question 5: 10 pts
Question 6: 10 ptsSkip to question text.
In ΔABC, m∠A = 105°, b = 13, and c = 21. Identify a rounded to the nearest tenth.
13.6
26.1
21.8
27.4
Question 7: 10 ptsSkip to question text.
A man standing on a lighthouse of height 162 feet sights two boats directly in front of him. One is at an angle of depression of 50°, and the other is at an angle of depression of 45°. Identify the distance between the two boats rounded to the nearest foot.
52 ft
162 ft
136 ft
26 ft
Question 8: 10 pts
9; 72°
9.5; 80°
9.5; 72°
9; 80°
Question 9: 10 ptsSkip to question text.
Point A is 20 ft from a tree and point B, on the the opposite side of the tree, is 10 ft from that tree, as shown in the figure. The distance from point A to the top of a tree is 29 ft. The angle of elevation to the top of the tree from point A is 47°.
To the nearest foot, how far is the top of the tree from point B?
To the nearest degree, what is the angle of elevation to the top of the tree from point B?
23 ft; 25°
21 ft; 62°
21 ft; 25°
24 ft; 62°
Question 10: 10 ptsFrom the top of a tower that is 300 ft high, a person observes the base of a tree at an angle of depression of 45°. Identify the horizontal distance from the tower to the tree rounded to the nearest foot.
From the top of a tower that is 300 ft high, a person observes the base of a tree at an angle of depression of 45°. Identify the horizontal distance from the tower to the tree rounded to the nearest foot.
300 ft
162 ft
212 ft
245 ft
I can upload a word document with the questions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
5/18/2015
Tutor: akch2002, Engineer replied 2 years ago
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer

I can solve these questions. Kindly inform when these are due.

Also forward word file as many figures are missing.

somehow or another I had this posted twice. Another expert is currently working on these thanks?

OK.No problem.
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate