Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have an assignment that is due and am in Dire need of help.

Customer Question

I have an assignment that is due and am in Dire need of help. I will pay for the assistance just like a tutor. The assignment instructions are long as it is a decent sized program as assignment sizes are concerned. If I could possibly get assistance in doing this assignment I would be more than grateful
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 2 years ago.
Can you please provide more info
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here are the instructions of the certain method. As it might take the whole instructions to understand what is going on I do not know if this will be able to get answered. I just cant figure out how to create the jagged array. populate that on top of the other instructions with the try/catch block. If this is too much I understand. I am just very desperate right now and am in need of help. Again im sorry for the length but i tried to be as detailed as possible.

Below is the instructions to the method:

I am supposed to create a public method named InputSemesters() that will go through each row af an jagged array and then use a try/catch to ask the user how many classes were taken semester1, 2, etc. It will use Parse() to read in the input from the user. It will then call on a createSemesters() method passing in which semester is being created and the input from the user. The catch will be a general catch that uses a System.Exception object to print out an error message that indicates there was a problem and prints the Message propery of the object then indacte that the user needs to try again. This means that the try/catch should be in a loop of its own that will go back and try again to get input from the user. We do not need to worry about the input being positive or abnormally large.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 2 years ago.
So you need help with just the implementation of InputSemesters() right? CAn you send me a zipped project of what you have so far