Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need to write a mortgage program that will allow

Customer Question
I need to write a...
I need to write a mortgage program for school that will allow the user to:
1. Print instructions
2. Get a new mortgage quote
3. quit
I have to use printMenu () method to display the menu
use printInstructions() method to display instructions
use getQuote() to calculate terms and save results in mortgageQuote.txt
I am stuck on the flow for this as I am new to programming.
It's due in 8 hours, we are using NETbeans to write the code
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homework
5/10/2015
Tutor: Raj, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Raj
Raj, Engineer
Hi there,
Thank you for requesting me.
Let me know the deadline?
Thank you

8 hours from now. I can see this questions has already answered on the website.

Can you please provide me the link of that question here?
Thank you

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/8i6u0-need-write-mortgage-program-school-will-allow.html?rpt=1020301

So you need the same code. Right?

I believe so, if the code works then I will utilize it. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Ok Give me like 15 - 20 min to test the code i have and than I will provide you the solution code here.

Thanks

You are Welcome
Ok I have tested the code and Its working perfectly fine as per the requirement.

It displays the output on the screen along with the output is stored in the file with name : mortgageQuote.txt

Please use the link below to download the solution code file with name mortage.java:
http://wikisend.com/download/996380/mortage.java

If you face any difficulty than feel free to ask for help.

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer
BONUS
is a good way if you are happy.

Thank You and Have a Good Day.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Just a soft reminder.

Please Rate the Solution i have provided if it was upto the mark.

Thank you
Raj
Raj
Raj, Engineer