Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

1. After reading about school and college counseling, what

Customer Question

1. After reading about school and college counseling, what ethical issues might be present in these settings that wouldn't be present in individual or group counseling settings? What distinguishes the work of counselors in an academic setting?
2. One of the goals of counseling psychology is to help individuals attain and maintain good mental health. What are some of the key distinctions between the concepts of mental health vs. mental illness that a counseling psychologist would want to know?
3. Work is a large part of an adult's life (remember Freud's comments about work and love). What stands out to you from the readings on career counseling and how this relates to the work of a counseling psychologist?
4. What are the most important things you have learned about counseling psychology? Pick two to four concepts that you feel have made a strong impact on your understanding of the field; discuss the concept and how it applies in the real world. (use CBT & Humanistic approach)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please

Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.

Can you tell me about how long an answer you are looking for?

Also, when do you need it completed? My first opening is Tuesday (sorry), but the moderator has asked me to assist you with this question.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Need by 11pm EST.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for responding. I needed it to today by 1130 EST I was looking for about one paragraph each. Sound like you won't be able to do it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is it safe to assume my questions will not be answered?

Sorry, cannot complete today.