Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I need to come up with a current day advertisement with a argument by fallacy authority

By Saturday, January 3, 2015, of Module 2, post in the Discussion Area at least one current-day advertisement where the Argument by Authority fallacy is present. Describe the syllogism that makes this a fallacy. Take care to be certain that you post an Argument by Authority fallacy only.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hi Terrence,

If this answer was satisfactory, please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am compensated for my time an efforts in assisting you.

Thanks!
Thanks for the rating and the bonus! Glad to assist you.

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have another question

Hi Terrence,

Per site rules, I won't be able to answer another question in this same thread. Please make a new, separate post for your question, beginning with "For Chris M."

Thanks!