Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Project #1 - Pseudo Code The project will emphasize standard…

Project #1 - Pseudo Code The...
Project #1 - Pseudo Code

The project will emphasize standard approaches that verify you have successfully mastered the concepts of structured design.

Pseudo code is an informal high-level and compact description of a computer programming algorithm that uses structural conventions of a programming language. It is intended more for human reading than machine reading. In working through the assignments in the textbook, pseudo code has been used to clearly pin down the work to be done for the program. Then using the proper Python syntax it has been converted into an executable program when constructed correctly.

Pseudo code is basically a shorthand way of describing a computer program functions; it creates the logical structure describing the actions to execute an application. You have already been doing this in each chapter of the text thus far.

Example:

Write a program that obtains two integer numbers from the user.

It will print out the sum of those numbers.

Pseudo code:

Prompt the user to enter the first integer
Prompt the user to enter a second integer
Compute the sum of the two user inputs
Display an output prompt that explains the answer as the sum
Display the result

In this project, create the pseudo code from the following request.

The program must have some sort of menu that allows users to make selections to do a particular calculation.

It must provide five menu items that allow the user to make a calculation. Each of the 5 menu items should perform different calculations. There should be an additional menu item for user to exit the program. So, total of 6 menu item.

Once the user selects a menu item, program should perform calculation, display the result to the user, and return to the main menu. User should be presented with main menu until they choose option to exit the program.

How Will This Assignment Be Graded?

- Menu items: Pseudo code provides five menu items for users to make a calculation and sixth item to exit the program

-Calculations and output: Pseudo code provides details of calculations and display output to the users.

-Return to main menu: Pseudo code returns user back to the main menu.
6/5/2014
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome here.
My name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the deadline?

Monday 09, June 2014 at any time

Which language are you using?
ok
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi Christian,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
Hi again,
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro

Thanks,

I will let you know

Thanks

Hello LogicPro,

Your answer was great. But now I have another question for you that is an implementation from this question that you just answer(Project #1 - Pseudo Code) into a new Project 2. In other word my teacher is looking foward to see how I implement this project 1 that you answer, into this new project 2..

Can you help me with this??

Executable Script

This project is worth 20 percent (20 pts) of the final course grade.

Your programming project will be a simple, working program, using a scripting language of your choice, which utilizes a good design process and includes:

• Sequential, selection, and repetitive programming statements as well as,

• At least one function call.

You will design (based on your pseudo code in your Project 1), create, debug and execute the program.

Documentation within the program should include:

• Your Name

• Course

• Program Name

• Due Date

• Programming Language Used

• List any requirements/steps to run the program:

• Purpose

Additionally add in comments to the code to describe what is happening

Example:

##########################################################################

# Author:

# Course: CMST290, Semester-OL# (e.g. CMST 290, Summer 2014)

#

#

# Program Name:

# Due Date:

#

# Programming Language Used: Python 3

#

# List any requirements to run the program:

# Purpose:

• Your program must be submitted as an executable file. If you write the program in Python, you will be submitting Python(.py) file. If you are using, other programming/scripting language, you need to submit executable file accordingly (.js for Javascript, .cfml for Coldusion, etc..). It must be named as: FirstName_LastName_Project3.py (for Python). Example: Joe_Smith_Project3.py

• Please submit the final program to your Assignment folder.

How Will This Assignment Be Graded? (i.e. The Way to an "A")

Assignment Grading Rubric

Criteria

What does this mean?

Weight

Menu items

When run, program displays five menu items for users to make a calculation and sixth option to exit the program.

3 pts

Calculations and output

All of the menu items perform different calculations and display result successfully.

10 pts

Return to main menu

Program returns user back to the main menu.

3 pts

Function

Program makes use of function for calculations.

2 pts

Documentation

Program contains documentation/comment as mentioned above.

2 pts

Post that as a new question with suitable price using only "For LogicPro only" as question text even if it shows any other expert. Once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question

Go to following link

to create the question under my profile

Okay I just did it!!!

Ok.