Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need two simple html with some css document done. I need help with two assignments for school.

I need two simple html...
I need two simple html with some css document done.
6/2/2014

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Please, let me know what you need.

- Jason

Hi Jason,

I need help with two assignments for school. Due to my work schedule it was impossible to get them done.

I have to turn them in @ midnight. Can that work?

Can you view XPS documents?

Thank you for the update.

I will send this to the Homework category.

When someone picks this up, you will be notified.

Ok, so you won't be able to write the code?

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Please provide the details.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Ok just a moment.

let me check

For some reason the last part of the link isn't highlighted. I saved the documents as XPS and .txt. I'm at work right and have absolutely no time to get these done. For the first assignment - resume - three versions need to be created. Let me know if you can't view the docs.

I can view the docs.
In how many hours, do you need these answers?

in one hour, i've been waiting for someone to respond on just answer since 0600pm phoenix time :O( . is that impossible?

I will try my best as much I can.
Let me know or I should opt out for others.

oh please go ahead.

ok,
Do you want me to apply css on Spongbob resume.txt?

The "recipe" assignment is extra credit which would be helpful to hand in.

But the main assignment is to create a resume based on a fictional character.

Is the spongbob file is the template for resume?

yes, and it's supposed to have semantic xhtml and <div> tags and id attributes by grouping them in divisions

header

sidebar

main content

ok, thank you.

i have a sample. it's so simple too.

http://wikisend.com/download/441528/6-1-2014 11-11-31 PM.jpg

do the assignment instructions make sense? i know you're an expert but i don't know how viewable the document is.

yes, please wait.
Download all the 3 parts of Assignment #3: Applying CSS to HTML from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ctewbdrlljb6u5v/Week+3+assignment+Resume.zip

You can change the contents of resume as time was too short.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if you need anything else, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

Can you provide me recipe.txt file for the extra credit part?

I included it in the zip file but I can send it again. Were you able to add a link tag inside the head tag - #9? External ....

I didn'e get the recipe.txt file.
Yes, I included <link> tag.
This is the instruction file.
In the instructions,it is written to download recipe.txt file, which I am not able to download as there is no link in the xps file.

oh ok just a moment

ok...

Are you able to provide the actual code for the assignments?

Which code you are asking? Please let me know.
The code is in the html files.

oh yes, i found it. sorry about that.

np,
Are you going to provide me recipe.txt?

oh you didn't get it? i sent it by wikisend. let me try again.

http://wikisend.com/download/284404/Recipe.txt

got it now.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer