Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

A managed care clinician completed a utilization review and…

Customer Question
A managed care clinician completed...
A managed care clinician completed a utilization review and has just denied authorization for you to continue treating a client. You believe that the client could benefit from four additional sessions. At the same time, you understand that the managed care clinician must apply criteria of medical necessity to justify continued treatment, and you are aware that many of your agency's clients have problems much more severe than your client's. How would you proceed with this client/case? Explain your rationale.

I also need the response cited and a reference please.Thanks Dewayne
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Homework
6/1/2014
Tutor: Family Physician, Tutor replied 4 years ago
Is this a homework question?

If so, what type of course?

What type of provider (physical therapy, mental health, home health care)?

I will be happy to give you some assistance - but for ethical reason I do not provide complete homework assignments. If you would like assistance, I will be happy to help. If you are however looking for someone to do the complete assignment, I will opt-out and see if another expert feel comfortable doing your work.

Thank you for any advise that you are able to provide me. Yes this is a discussion question that I will be graded on.

P.S. This is a Professional Counseling course.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.