Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Complete the following problem based on the diagram below Specify

Complete the following problem based on the diagram below
Specify the minimum type(s) of operation(s) the database must support (remote request, remote transaction, distributed transaction, or distributed request) in order to perform the following operations:To answer the following questions, remember that the key to each answer is in the number of different data processors that are accessed by each request/transaction. First, identify how many different DP sites are to be accessed by the transaction/request. Next, remember that a distributed request is necessary if a single SQL statement is to access more than one DP site.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4camcz1v9kyfg4/6A2.docx

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will continue waiting

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration