Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am trying to get this same program to work. I have most of

I am trying to get...

I am trying to get this same program to work. I have most of it done but can not figure it out. http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/67cyb-friedmanmatthewweek3-java-use-scanner-class-accept.html

Example 1

Please enter your first name: Ken            

Please enter your last name: Ken            

Please enter your age in years: 48

Hello Ken Ken, your first and last name are the same

The length of your first name is: 3            

The length of your full name is: 6

Inits   ASCII Value            

K       75            

K       75

You are now 48 years old.

In one year you will be 49

In five years you will be 53.

Example 2

Please enter your first name: Ken    

Please enter your last name: Dewey

Please enter your age in years: 48

Hello Ken Dewey, your first and last name are different

The length of your first name is: 3            

The length of your full name is: 8

Inits   ASCII Value            

K       75            

D       68

You are now 48 years old.

In one year you will be 49

In five years you will be 53.

11/10/2013
ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?

Hello. Thanks for helping.

I need this by midnight tonight.

Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?

I could upload the word doc so here are pictures.

Create & name a file with the following format: LastNameFirstNameWeek3.java.

Example:The instructor would create a file with the following name: DeweyKenWeek3.java

Proper coding conventions required the first letter of the class start with a capital letter and the first letter of each additional word start with a capital letter.

Only submit the.java file needed to make your program run.

5%

LastNameFirstNameWeek3.java

• Use the Scanner class to accept input from the user.

• Prompt the user for their first name, last name, and age each individually.

• Use string concatenation to obtain the user’s full name.

• Use equals() and If their first and last name are the same print: “Hello First Last, your first and last name are the same”

• If your first and last name are different, print: “Hello First Last, your first and last name are different”

• Print the length of their first name and of their full name.

• Use the charAt() method of the String class to find the user’s initials. Print these, followed by their ASCII value, in tabular format (see example)

• Print out the name per example below.

• Using an increment operator, increase the age by one output per example below. Do not create a new variable

• Using compound assignment operators, increase the age by 4 more and output the new age. Do not create a new variable.

90%

Upload your document to the Dropbox.

NOTE: Complete your activity and submit it to the Dropbox.

If needed, click on the Help button above for more information on Course Tools/Using the Dropbox.

5%

Total

100%

Example 1

Please enter your first name: Ken

Please enter your last name: Ken

Please enter your age in years: 48

The length of your first name is: 3

The length of your full name is: 6

Inits ASCII Value

K 75

K 75

You are now 48 years old.

In one year you will be 49.

In five years you will be 53.

Example 2

Please enter your first name: Ken

Please enter your last name: Dewey

Please enter your age in years: 48

The length of your first name is: 3

The length of your full name is: 8

Inits ASCII Value

K 75

D 68

You are now 48 years old.

In one year you will be 49.

In five years you will be 53.

ok, Considering the effort/urgency does price of $50 sound ok ?

I am poor and knowing this is a simple program I really cannot do that much I can send you what I have and I only need the same/different line, the length of the first name, and length of the last name lines and adding the one and five years. Will that work?

ok, I will take a look at what you have.. Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.

I'll send it in a few. There is a lot of notes in it that I need to clean u

So just ignore those.

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.
John, Engineer
I am John
i will help you
Download the answer from below link

http://ge.tt/8sPzwHy/v/0

Hope this helps

For your future questions , Please post your questions starting with "For John"
If you need any changes, ask me before rating this ,Otherwise rate my answer as "Excellent"

Hello John,

Sorry for the late response I was tied up with kids for a bit.

Everything looks great with the exception of the choice. I do not need one on my program and I was trying to take it off myself but keep getting errors. Would you be able to take it off for me?

Thanks,

Keivn

which compiler you are using
you need to repeat it again or not

Never mind Sir,

I figured it out and all is well now. I will send your feed back as excellent. I might need you in the future and I will ask for you by name. Thank you again for saving me time.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John, Engineer

I have a new problem. How much to get this done by 1700 on this Sat?

http://ge.tt/3uOiNP01/v/0

ok let me check this

Never mind. I got it done thank you.

ok see you
John, Engineer