Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I have two separate questions.. 1. Create your own Subprogram

I have two separate questions.. 1...
I have two separate questions..

1. Create your own Subprogram that does *not* use any input parameters. You decide the theme. You should provide the pseudocode and an example Subroutine call. Be sure to provide an overview of what your subprogram is doing.

And the second question is...

2. Part 1: Analysis [6 points]
Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that calculates the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose dimensions (Length and width) are provided by a user.

Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.

Part 2: Design [7 points]
Provide your program design for the problem you analyzed for calculating and displaying the area and perimeter of a rectangle. Always work for modular design where possible. Be sure to use separate functions for calculating the area and perimeter of the rectangle. Other subprograms for Input and Output should be included as needed. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls, and a Hierarchy chart for the program (see figure 3.8 page 148). Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. (See figure 5.3 page 225 as an example.)
Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 87-88).

Part 3: Test Data [3 points]

Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as was shown in Assignment 1.
11/4/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back
Hope you are doing well
What is the deadline?

Hey the deadline is November 6

I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.

How about this amount?

Which amount Cornelius?
Have you seen the email?

Yes i have.. It will not let me increase to $100. It made me pay an extra $50 deposit and only offer $84.

ok. You can add rest as bonus after you rate.
Please check back in 1 hour

ok

Thanks

Your welcome

:)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi Cornelius,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer