Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

SCENARIO: You are the owner of a highly successful Mediterranean

SCENARIO: You are the owner of...
SCENARIO:
You are the owner of a highly successful Mediterranean Restaurant, and your clientele is grown due to the overwhelming signature Gyros the restaurant serves. Up until now, you have been using a rolodex to keep track of your vendors. However, you have completed your computer class and learned how to use MS Access. It is now time to put the skills to the test and create a more sophisticated tracking system. Your database will contain information on each supply item and the vendor contact information that sells the item.
REQUIREMENTS:
• You must use Access to complete this assignment. Using other software will result in a grade of zero.
• When you are finished, your database must contain TWO tables, Suppliers and Products.
• The Suppliers table must contain the following fields:
o Vendor ID
o Vendor Name
o Contact name
o Business Phone (use input mask)
o Email
o You must have at least (10) different records. You need to make up this data, it is not provided.
• The Products table must contain the following fields:
o sequence (AutoNumber)
o Product Brand
o Product Description
o Vendor ID
o You should have at least (4) vendors selling the same item. You need to make up the data, it is not provided.
• You should create one report that groups all products by vendor, listing out each product the vendor supplies, sorting the products by name alphabetically.
• The report should be formatted in a manner that gives a professional appearance, with columns aligned.
• Finally, you need to use forms to give a user-friendly way to input, add, and update data in the tables.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/27/2013
John, Engineer
hi

thanks for your question

I am John

I will help you

ok, are you able to complete this by tonight?

hi

ok i will send it

Thank you. Please note that there must be 10 different records under the suppliers table (you can make names up) & there must be at least 4 vendors listed under products table.

hi
ok i will

An example would be: 4 product records that have 4 separate vendors that sell hummus, 4 product records that sell cola with 4 vendors, 4 product records that sell pita bread by 4 different vendors etc

hi

ok

what time can i expect the answer?

Relist: Answer came too late.
SCENARIO:
REQUIREMENTS:
o Vendor ID
o Vendor Name
o Contact name
o Business Phone (use input mask)
o Email
o sequence (AutoNumber)
o Product Brand
o Product Description
o Vendor ID

John,

I have not heard from you in several hours. Is this going to be complete soon????

hi

i will send it soon within 3 hrs

Could you have it done in 2 hours?

hi

ok i will try to do within 2hrs
hi

Download the answer from below link

http://ge.tt/70j0TRw/v/0

Hope this helps

For your future questions , Please post your questions starting with "For John"
If you need any changes, ask me before rating this ,Otherwise rate my answer as "Excellent"

John, Engineer
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John, Engineer