Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

1)Write a program that reads text from System.in and breaks

it up into individual words...
1)Write a program that reads text from System.in and breaks it up into individual
words. Insert the words into a tree set. At the end of the input file, print all words,
followed by the size of the resulting set. This program determines how many
unique words a text file has.

2)Write a program that reads a Java source file and produces an index of all identifiers
in the file. For each identifier, print all lines in which it occurs. Hint: Callin.useDelimiter("[^A-Za-z0-9_]+"). Then each call
10/27/2013
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Welcome back and thank you for requesting me
What is the deadline?

Due date is tomorrow.

Per your previous thread, there are 3 questions.

. I am sending an email indicating new price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.

i have homework every weekend. i can submit to you.if you want to go this price if it is ok with you .

This is for this question as there are 3 questions. I will be helping you for further.
You can change the price and let me know

how i can change? if you like we can do like last time.I can add some bonus for you.

ok. It is upto you. You can add rest as bonus.
Download->
Download 16_1_5And6.zip

Unzip to get all three answers. Als, next time don't forget to use "For LogicPro"

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

are you done all assignments?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

is it same like last time?

yes, the questions are different but format is same.

thank you very much.

Welcome

hi how are you ?

can you help me this week assignment ?

Yes. Post that as a new question with suitable price using only "For LogicPro only" as question text. Once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question

Go to following link

to create the question under my profile

Can you let me know whenever you get online ?
I am online now
I will send my assignments
ok
I posted it
I replied there
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer